Next time you take lying Matt seriously... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Next time you take lying Matt seriously...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Matts a strange dude. Many things I dont understand about his "media hobby" like what pays the bills.

He is a chief level liar. You’d think instead of getting hammered on for a decade over lying on editing his blog he’d just finally admit it... but he has stuck with the chief protocol.

btw chief broke diaco fired lol.

Reaction Score
Diaco can probably coach a D to be slightly below average. He can’t recruit or manage a game. He’s an idiot.

C

Chief00

When Matt describes Diaco, I am almost convinced Diaco can walk on water.

Diaco can certainly walk on paychecks.
He was a young dude who bought Diaco’s BS, sort of like Warde(who just left on time) and Suzy Herbst.

C

Chief00

He is a chief level liar. You’d think instead of getting hammered on for a decade over lying on editing his blog he’d just finally admit it... but he has stuck with the chief protocol.

btw chief broke diaco fired lol.

I said he was getting fired (100%) slightly earlier you said there was a 10-20% chance. A while ago you tried to take credit for it and the 10-20% thing was brought up to your embarrassment. In the statistical probability World you were saying there was a 80-90% chance he would keep his job.
So reserve the LOL and lying language to the next time you look in the mirror.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I said he was getting fired (100%) slightly earlier you said there was a 10-20% chance. A while ago you tried to take credit for it and the 10-20% thing was brought up to your embarrassment. In the statistical probability World you were saying there was a 80-90% chance he would keep his job.
So reserve the LOL and lying language to the next time you look in the mirror.

im not trying to take credit liar. why dont you go rant and rave about people having fun. why anyone continues to encourage your delusions i have no idea.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom