Next stop....any major conference other than the Big East | The Boneyard

Next stop....any major conference other than the Big East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It is the next logical move for a university wants to continue the success Jim Calhoun created, literally, from nothing.

Reaction Score
I would stay in the big east if i felt we could trust the other members. Hard to stay in a conference that everyone else is just waiting to figure a way out of.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't want to stay in the Big East because it sucks. Do you want to play Houston, SMU, and UCF every year in addition to Depaul, Providence, and Seton Hall?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I wouldn't want to stay in the Big East because it sucks. Do you want to play Houston, SMU, and UCF every year in addition to Depaul, Providence, and Seton Hall?
From a football perspective, for the time being, the BE maintains their automatic BCS bid, but it's such a hodgepodge of schools it seems just a matter of time before it implodes. Sadly, the BE screwed itself with leadership that was far too beholden to the hoops only schools. It's been raided 3 times with probably more to come.

Louisville, Rutgers, and UCONN all want out. I'm hoping for our sake that when the music stops, we aren't left standing in the cold without a chair...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom