news????? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

news?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Somehow I am menopausal for mentioning stuff from rivals? Sorry for putting two and two together based on an article posted by rivals. Sorry for breathing, HFD.

Evidently, I will have to ask your permission to post anything now, and I will exhale when you say so because it will upset your sensitive case of verbal diarrhea. Just ridiculous that you would attack me for something like that. The very next post after mine told me all I needed to know (my info was wrong, according to a magical all-knowing tweet which the responder never provided as evidence...i apologize), and yet somehow I am the starter of some crazed, unfounded info about Jay Hayes? Read my post and let me know where I excited this board so much as to cause female infertility. Menopause is not as barren as your thought process. I would really like to know where you see anyone getting more out of control than you.

Dubra and Everclear were on sale this weekend, weren't they, huh?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Somehow I am menopausal for mentioning stuff from rivals? Sorry for putting two and two together based on an article posted by rivals. Sorry for breathing, HFD.

Evidently, I will have to ask your permission to post anything now, and I will exhale when you say so because it will upset your sensitive case of verbal diarrhea. Just ridiculous that you would attack me for something like that. The very next post after mine told me all I needed to know (my info was wrong, according to a magical all-knowing tweet which the responder never provided as evidence...i apologize), and yet somehow I am the starter of some crazed, unfounded info about Jay Hayes? Read my post and let me know where I excited this board so much as to cause female infertility. Menopause is not as barren as your thought process. I would really like to know where you see anyone getting more out of control than you.

Dubra and Everclear were on sale this weekend, weren't they, huh?

are u talking to me? what did i say and do exactly??????? i didn't aim anything at u at all???

Reaction Score
Your comments seemed to target me because you were criticizing someone over info about Jay Hayes. Maybe I'm being to literal here, but the whole hot flash comment seemed targeted at me. I was just telling you where my sources were and that I didn't take it too far over his alleged attendance at Junior Day. I didn't see anyone else talk about it other than me.

It seemed like an attack and I was angrily defending myself. Probably should have backed away from things before posting. Sorry if I lost my cool. Maybe I am having hot flashes?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Your comments seemed to target me because you were criticizing someone over info about Jay Hayes. Maybe I'm being to literal here, but the whole hot flash comment seemed targeted at me. I was just telling you where my sources were and that I didn't take it too far over his alleged attendance at Junior Day. I didn't see anyone else talk about it other than me.

It seemed like an attack and I was angrily defending myself. Probably should have backed away from things before posting. Sorry if I lost my cool. Maybe I am having hot flashes?

your all good. i wasn't aiming that or anything at u. i am looking for jr day news and its still simply not out there. there was a nd blog site that had the jay hayes yes or no go saga go on for a couple minutes. thats all i saw. nothing on u...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
guys who should have uconn offers by now off the top of my head
-jack wynne
-connor dintino
-ariel amaya
-jalen williams
-chad mavety
-jojo gause
-kahlil lewin

Reaction Score
i have yet to see anything from the beat considering last year they had lists and then had info on kids possibly commiting pretty quick. i remember the we got one kid, maybe 2 hang on info type stuff going on last year.

>>Mailbag Feb.18: Any Junior Day News?
by DCONNER on FEBRUARY 18, 2013 · 3 COMMENTS

Q: Des, do you have any news after Junior Day that took place this past Saturday? – Michael, Storrs

A: You know, we’re not allowed to cover it unfortunately, never have been and really the coaches don’t say a whole lot about it to media afterward because they want to keep an advantage if they saw kids they really wanted. It makes sense, I guess. That being said I heard there were a lot of kids up they want to get back as soon as possible. I see that as a positive sign. They’re getting kids to come up certainly, but also kids they want to come up. I think that’s noteworthy considering the upward trend in recruiting Paul Pasqualoni has seemingly started here.<<

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
>>Mailbag Feb.18: Any Junior Day News?
by DCONNER on FEBRUARY 18, 2013 · 3 COMMENTS

Q: Des, do you have any news after Junior Day that took place this past Saturday? – Michael, Storrs

A: You know, we’re not allowed to cover it unfortunately, never have been and really the coaches don’t say a whole lot about it to media afterward because they want to keep an advantage if they saw kids they really wanted. It makes sense, I guess. That being said I heard there were a lot of kids up they want to get back as soon as possible. I see that as a positive sign. They’re getting kids to come up certainly, but also kids they want to come up. I think that’s noteworthy considering the upward trend in recruiting Paul Pasqualoni has seemingly started here.<<

link1
link2

so then something changed.....

Reaction Score
link1
link2

so then something changed.....

Yup... and you really can't blame them. With the CR crap - we are at a disadvantage and I imagine info will be tough to come by @ times. Others in State as well as Rivals and others "sites" seem to be pulling teeth for info as well (not on all programs - but on some). Think times are changing... but w/ Wholley miming hard, Weist and da Buggs on staff, I think there is some new philosophies coming into play.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Yup... and you really can't blame them. With the CR crap - we are at a disadvantage and I imagine info will be tough to come by @ times. Others in State as well as Rivals and others "sites" seem to be pulling teeth for info as well (not on all programs - but on some). Think times are changing... but w/ Wholley miming hard, Weist and da Buggs on staff, I think there is some new philosophies coming into play.

kids are going to get discovered, u can't hide them. they can however fall in love with u and hang up the phone on other schools. i just dont think now is the greatest time to be keeping the fanbase out of the loop. if there was ever a time to get the fanbase interest to a higher level it should be now...

Reaction Score
kids are going to get discovered, u can't hide them. they can however fall in love with u and hang up the phone on other schools. i just dont think now is the greatest time to be keeping the fanbase out of the loop. if there was ever a time to get the fanbase interest to a higher level it should be now...

Most people (absent a few on this board) can care less about recruiting - tell them who committed and who made the roster in August and that's all they will ever care about.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
and thats part of the problem. were a big boy in bball and a lot of ppl follow bball recruiting. it comes with the level your at. we dont "win" on the trail becuase were not texas or florida. were not landing top 25 classes. to many here are spoiled so they dont follow it and just look at offers and tars later. if uconn pulled in a top 25 class ppl here would care, were simply just not good enough yet so ppl are front runners about it. ruty is a great example. they may not win championships, but they recruit well and that fanbase stays engaged year round becuase of it. thats how u create more and more diehards and create more nothings to casuals. constant year round feeding of the base. college football is the only sport where u can literally go a full year with constanat info and things to talk about.

Reactions: pj
Reaction Score
and thats part of the problem. were a big boy in bball and a lot of ppl follow bball recruiting. it comes with the level your at. we dont "win" on the trail becuase were not texas or florida. were not landing top 25 classes. to many here are spoiled so they dont follow it and just look at offers and tars later. if uconn pulled in a top 25 class ppl here would care, were simply just not good enough yet so ppl are front runners about it. ruty is a great example. they may not win championships, but they recruit well and that fanbase stays engaged year round becuase of it. thats how u create more and more diehards and create more nothings to casuals. constant year round feeding of the base. college football is the only sport where u can literally go a full year with constanat info and things to talk about.

You're just wrong about this on so many levels. Creating a buzz around Junior Day should be just behind making sure the trash cans are emptied in the Burton. Just stupid to waste 1 minute on this. Win games.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
You're just wrong about this on so many levels. Creating a buzz around Junior Day should be just behind making sure the trash cans are emptied in the Burton. Just stupid to waste 1 minute on this. Win games.

win games? but none of u guys here want to do that either. remember the past couple months when a few of u moaned a bit but didn't take any actual protest steps. win games? lol. please, keep going on abou this...

Reaction Score
win games? but none of u guys here want to do that either. remember the past couple months when a few of u moaned a bit but didn't take any actual protest steps. win games? lol. please, keep going on abou this...

You referring to those of us that didn't quit on the team?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
You referring to those of us that didn't quit on the team?

i quit on this board, not the team. im refering to those who didn't pressure the ad for change.

Reaction Score
i quit on this board, not the team. im refering to those who didn't pressure the ad for change.

No, I'm pretty sure you promised to not give UConn a dime of your money until P was fired. Unless you're still following through with that promise, you're no different than the rest of us.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
No, I'm pretty sure you promised to not give UConn a dime of your money until P was fired. Unless you're still following through with that promise, you're no different than the rest of us.

i have not gone to a game live since. i watch them on tv.

Reaction Score
guys who should have uconn offers by now off the top of my head
-jack wynne
-connor dintino
-ariel amaya
-jalen williams
-chad mavety
-jojo gause
-kahlil lewin

I agree we should offer Lewin he put up big numbers while splitting time at RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom