NEWS ALERT!!! Press con starting now! | The Boneyard

NEWS ALERT!!! Press con starting now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
What is being said and what is the tone? The site freezes for me.

Reaction Score
Somebody please post some of the juicier quotes for those of us that couldn't listen....please?

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
what the hell is going on in this thread!!!!?!?!!?!?!?!????!

Yes, is anyone going to say anything about the content of the show besides "Ouch!"?

Reaction Score
ha ha even Geno asked why was everyone so serious, the coach is perceptive

Reaction Score
what the hell is going on in this thread!!!!?!?!!?!?!?!????!
Sorry - I was getting chastised for spelling Stef Dolson's name incorrectly and was made to edit the spelling.

Reaction Score
At the end Geno said "that was painful." "Muffet had two press conferences - hers & mine!" "Everyone wants to talk about that!" Hysterical

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Sorry - I was getting chastised for spelling Stef Dolson's name incorrectly and was made to edit the spelling.
I wasn't chastising just calling it to your attention by spelling it correctly. Once it was fixed I deleted my post of "Stefanie."

I only try to get people to spell the kids' names correctly. I don't call out spelling and grammar issues.

The kids names are important. Sometimes the error is from auto spell and needs to be over written to get it right. It makes no sense to place blame on someone.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
At the end Geno said "that was painful." "Muffet had two press conferences - hers & mine!" "Everyone wants to talk about that!" Hysterical

Yes, NCAA ended the program too soon. Laughed out loud at that.

Reaction Score
Geno said the [chippiness] between him and Muffett is 'natural' in a rivalry like this. Also said Muffett isn't going to win the game and he isn't going to win the game - the PLAYERS are going to win or lose the game, so all this nonsense with the coaches makes no difference. Said in the NBA it's the PLAYERS - not the coaches - doing all the trash talking, and wouldn't it be more interesting if Stewie was getting into it with Kayla McBride?

Last edited:

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
What a great press conference Geno gives - funny, thoughtful. Lots of questions about why Muffet and Geno aren't best buds = response - we played each other 4 times every year for the last three years in an intense rivalry - what the heck do you expect?! Never see these questions in a mens press conference, but you all treat the women's game like we are all girls - beat each other up for 40 minutes four times a year and then go out for a bottle of wine!

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Best exchange was with the SB Trib reporter who asked about Muffet's comment that the ACC prepared ND for the tournament and gave ND confidence and Geno interrupted him and said:

Mike DiMauro ‏@BCgenius 59m
Geno: "we got confidence this year by beating all those ACC teams" #uconn #BleedBlue

It was a great moment. It was a dig from the SB Trib reporter and Geno hit it out of the park. He then went on about UConn's history in the BE when it wasn't any good and he got all the questions about how prepared his team was compared to the SEC, PAC12, etc. He also said that ND played better teams in the old BE than it played this year in the ACC.

Last edited:

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
The NCAA tournament site will have this posted in an hour or so - click on videos and it should have both the ND and Uconn videos up.

Reaction Score
have to say Geno was holding back....he couldve just jumped as much as Muffet was but he was being "civil"....our boy is growing up;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom