2024 Recruiting: - Newcomer highlight: Tyler Betsey | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Newcomer highlight: Tyler Betsey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Betsey it appears wears #4 for the Rens. At UConn Gordon, Jalen Adams and Adrien wore #4. He's also class of '24. He was also 40% on threes. He's ranked #58 but will soon be #4. Clearly he will commit to UConn on the 4th of a month and bring the program 4 national championships. My logic is irrefutable.
Four sure

Reaction Score
Grind never sleeps
According to Dave Borges they may be there tomorrow also. Although that is really grinding to be at a 12:30 game in New Haven and then get to Hartford to get the team ready for a 5:00 game.

The UConn coaching staff may be at the event, which is held at Albertus Magnus College, this weekend to see Class of 2024 guard Kayvaun Mulready of Worcester Academy.

Reaction Score
If Dan and company can coach a game at East Carolina in the afternoon and be back in Connecticut for East Catholic/Bristol to see Donovan (and I guess kind of Andrew) in the evening, they can make this work! Send Tom, he’ll do it.

Reaction Score
If Dan and company can coach a game at East Carolina in the afternoon and be back in Connecticut for East Catholic/Bristol to see Donovan (and I guess kind of Andrew) in the evening, they can make this work! Send Tom, he’ll do it.
My guess also is that if someone from UConn goes to New Haven it's Tom only since Worcester Academy is his territory and Hurley needs to stay with the team in Hartford.

Reaction Score
Every UConn fan at the BC/East Catholic game was shocked when he walked in that day. That pilot didn’t mess up around I guess.

Reaction Score
marckenziegaillot on Twitter: " 5⭐️!" / Twitter

Did that all without a 3 too. And his best attribute is shooting from range. His handle and shot creation have improved.

Obviously just a highlight... but he wasn't driving like this AT ALL over the summer, so it's clear he has added to his bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom