New to the boneyard | The Boneyard

New to the boneyard

Reaction Score
Wanted to say Hi to my fellow husky fans. I am from the midwest and have been a uconn fan since 1992-93. I have been on the boneyard a lot just for reading the posts but recently decided to join. Looking forward to being here and definitely looking forward to the end of this season and the future. I really believe there is something special here.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Bandwagon fan

:)

Welcome

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Wanted to say Hi to my fellow husky fans. I am from the midwest and have been a uconn fan since 1992-93. I have been on the boneyard a lot just for reading the posts but recently decided to join. Looking forward to being here and definitely looking forward to the end of this season and the future. I really believe there is something special here.
A few things:
  • You will be regarded with suspicion for the time being.
  • Condescension is to be expected. Self-appointed experts with dubious credentials abound.
  • The Mojo Gods are not benevolent. They are cruel, fickle, mischievous, and cruel.
  • Beware, the Judge is in a hangin' mood. If you show any mojo potential, you'll be convicted, hung, and tried, in that order

Reaction Score
Kevin Warren?!!

Welcome. As you are probably aware folks from the northeast and midwest may have slight cultural differences, in general. Always remember, it's not personal, it's strictly business. Now please tell us you have some connections within The B1G.

Reaction Score
We can always use another college hoops expert. Please share all you know.

Reaction Score
As long as you know Senhor T, you're good.

Reaction Score
Tom Hanks Hello GIF

Reaction Score
How do you feel about being hung and are you hung?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
you didnt used to post under another handle and write "briefs" did you?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Welcome. Hope you have really low expectations. Where in the midwest? How did you become a UConn fan?

Reaction Score
Don't come here after a loss! It becomes a cesse-pool of self doubt and loathing!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom