NEW TO BONEYARD | The Boneyard

NEW TO BONEYARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
there are some really great posters here who offer some great viewpoints, some who do a lot with recruiting info/videos/etc, and then there are some who just "roostersuckers" :cool:to put it politely... you'll love this place while smashing your head against a wall

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
this is my first day on da boneyard. I am in heaven. All summer I looking for UCONN HOOPS news. Here are all my new found fellow fans! How great is this !!
Most of us are starting in Storrs and running to Hartford starting at noon. If you want to join us bring at least two cell phones and be prepared to shout "UConn's bb team is heartless and gutless" the entire way interjected with we are DOOOOMED!!!!!! And when someone asks how much longer before we arrive at the XL tell them TWENTY MINUTES.

You should also volunteer to be hanged if UConn should win this afternoon. The Deepster would love nothing better than to hang a newbie! Welcome to the Boneyard - the official home of crazy people.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
this is my first day on da boneyard. I am in heaven. All summer I looking for UCONN HOOPS news. Here are all my new found fellow fans! How great is this !!

Your orientation packet should contain a glossary to help you understand terms such as "doomed". Also, to help you prepare for the Boneyard, the orientation packet should include complimentary pharmaceuticals. Enjoy... :confused:

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score

Welcome. You'll love it here amongst the worlds perfect blend of genius and idiocy . A couple things you should know that probably won't be in your orientation package-

1. If something goes wrong, 95% of the time , Jerome Dyson will eventually get
Blamed. That's just an unwritten rule that naturally happens.
2. The Legacy of our beloved Johnny Selvie will be exaggerated to epic/ mythic
Proportions and most of it will be true.
3. Respect the hierarchy and recruit guys.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
It's probably Coach Calhoun's secret Boneyard alias. He's come to announce our super secret B1G invite.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
For the record, I never believe the, "I'm new to the boneyard" posts.

And given the grammar, I'm praying s/he's not a recent alumnus.

Reaction Score
Almost posted that after boats three pointer the other night. Always makes me laugh.

Wasn't that NYHusky? What happened to him? I haven't seen him in a long time.

Reaction Score
You're too excited. First rule is that we're Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed.

Reaction Score
Welcome. You'll love it here amongst the worlds perfect blend of genius and idiocy . A couple things you should know that probably won't be in your orientation package-

1. If something goes wrong, 95% of the time , Jerome Dyson will eventually get
Blamed. That's just an unwritten rule that naturally happens.
2. The Legacy of our beloved Johnny Selvie will be exaggerated to epic/ mythic
Proportions and most of it will be true.
3. Respect the hierarchy and recruit guys.

and 4) Kevin Ollie can only win with Jim Calhouns players. If you think he's already proved himself, stay away ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom