New Site Favorite Feature | The Boneyard

New Site Favorite Feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
For me it has to be clicking on a thread that may be pages long and it takes you to the first unread post. That's just brilliant and saves a ton of navigation and scrolling time. I have been watching a few threads for fun on TOB or TOSS and it already seems so archaic to click a thread then have to spin the scroll wheel on my mouse.

Side note, it's kind of funny to see the 8 remaining people (that's not an exaggeration) wonder who the mods will be. There are 8 of you - what needs to be moderated?

So what are your favorite new features? (I figure this may be a good way to teach folks some cool functions they have discovered)

Reaction Score
For me it has to be clicking on a thread that may be pages long and it takes you to the first unread post. That's just brilliant and saves a ton of navigation and scrolling time. I have been watching a few threads for fun on TOB or TOSS and it already seems so archaic to click a thread then have to spin the scroll wheel on my mouse.

Side note, it's kind of funny to see the 8 remaining people (that's not an exaggeration) wonder who the mods will be. There are 8 of you - what needs to be moderated?

So what are your favorite new features? (I figure this may be a good way to teach folks some cool functions they have discovered)[/quot

My favorite is being able to mouse over the topic title and are getting a preview of the post. Its a very quick and easy way to see if you want to read on, aren't interested or can gather all you need with what is shown in the pop-up box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom