New school commitments by Transfers - March 2024 | Page 19 | The Boneyard

New school commitments by Transfers - March 2024

Reaction Score

Interesting comment observed by the writer on NIL. Maybe fans are starting to see how NIL could help their program?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
If they're only now understanding the upside to a pay-to-play model of college sports, they're about four decades behind SMU football... I know terrapins are slow, but...

Hey, don't talk about MY Mustangs like that :mad:

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Northam is a respected writer in ACC circles. He was right about Hagemann heading to Ole Miss. Typically his posts aren't for clickbait purposes.
Appreciate this. I don't follow him, so I don't normally see his tweets.

Reaction Score
Likes voting odd teams ahead of SCar, which bothers some.

Robbing players from the Funky Monkey is just wrong.
Yeah - he has an odd lean when it comes to voting, but I chalk that up to his focus being ACC-centric. He's committed to women's basketball and spends his own money to do so versus doing it all remotely whicu is commendable in my opinion. Still, what he puts out isn't clickbait like others we see in social media.

Reaction Score

Don't love it from a basketball standpoint. Don't want to be a hater tho. still a super talented team and I think day Wilson and Gilbert are talented and bucket getters. But is Poa leaving or something. And I actually thought Williams and big 4 should have a bigger role in the offense.

Reaction Score
So LSU now has:

Flau'jae
Mikayla Williams
Poa
Gilbert
Day-Wilson
Shephard

The backcourt is full. Though some of these players will play the 3.

Reaction Score
She pretty much was the primary ball handler based on what I watched. Michigan hasn't had a true point guard for several years.
I agree she handled the ball a good amount but from what I saw, when she did, it was a lot of dribble drives to the basket not facilitating, running the offense, etc. That was Lauren Hansen. I think Laila will fit well at Texas and I'm looking forward to watching them. We'll see how it goes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom