New school commitments by Transfers - March 2024 | Page 15 | The Boneyard

New school commitments by Transfers - March 2024

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Is Phelia Austin-bound?

Well, she was on her official visit to Texas this past Wednesday through Friday. About 30 minutes ago she says her goodbyes to Michigan . . .

Reaction Score
Never heard of her, don't know anything about her, but I"ll be darned f I dont celebrate like its 1999.

If anyone wishes to join me in a feast of cinnamon and spice oatmeal, cinnamon and oat granola, totinos frozen pizza, and blueberry and banana smoothies, just let me know.
How does a pizza for into that mix of a meal? :eek:

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Never heard of her, don't know anything about her, but I"ll be darned f I dont celebrate like its 1999.

If anyone wishes to join me in a feast of cinnamon and spice oatmeal, cinnamon and oat granola, totinos frozen pizza, and blueberry and banana smoothies, just let me know.
Ranked #18 in 2023 HG class. Tore her YKW in January. Avg 5 pts off the bench. Chronicle article here.

Reaction Score

A very interesting pick-up. I'm not seeing an immediate need for her position-wise, but supposedly she can shoot. She's coming off an ACL injury suffered in January, so I'm not sure how much she'll be able to play next season (if at all--and I'm betting that she won't play given who all is ahead of her in the pecking order). Considering the depth on the wings, maybe that's not such a bad thing. She could be the Reigan replacement in 2025.

I was hoping for a big for the first Duke portal news, but I guess we'll wait and see.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
A very interesting pick-up. I'm not seeing an immediate need for her position-wise, but supposedly she can shoot. She's coming off an ACL injury suffered in January, so I'm not sure how much she'll be able to play next season (if at all--and I'm betting that she won't play given who all is ahead of her in the pecking order). Considering the depth on the wings, maybe that's not such a bad thing. She could be the Reigan replacement in 2025.

I was hoping for a big for the first Duke portal news, but I guess we'll wait and see.

The more i did research the more i liked the signing ESPECIALLY if she is going to redshirt the coming season. I view her as a class of 2025 signing.
How does a pizza for into that mix of a meal? :eek:

Protein, you gotta have your protein.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
"Your" Mustangs? Is it Southern McLeansville University?

As a youngster, the two teams i rooted for the most were Duke and SMU. Back in the days of Eric Dickerson, Craig James, and Lance Mcihenny.. And Jon Koncak on the basketball side. After 28 years in the Wilderness, glad to see they are back in a top 4 conference

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom