New school commitments by Transfers - March 2024 | Page 13 | The Boneyard

New school commitments by Transfers - March 2024

packwrap

The real 'shlynn Shadey
Reaction Score
TVO just released her final 4 and lsu ain’t on it (Lou Ky col and one of the LOsAng schools)
Interesting choices, 4 conferences and the whole country. Louisville and CU, she'd have a big role. KY get to play with Amoore, and both LA schools best chance to win but smaller role.

Reaction Score
Beers, Irafen, Deja Kelly, and Gardiner all to Arizona State. Calling it now.
This is one of those " wait and see" predictions. Can you flip a " honest " coin four
times in a row and have it come up heads each time? YES YOU CAN... but....
But " WHY" ASU? Did these players play together on an AAU or some other team.?
Is this a personal "connect" or a " disconnect"? I'll withhold judgement... and watch!

Reaction Score
Excellent pick up for the Terps in my opinion. She can score and defend. Watched her play for Quebec in HS and she gave the favoured Ontario team fits every year during nationals. Maryland needed a player like her.
Hopefully Brenda treats this Canadian player better than the last one she had.

Reaction Score
Hopefully Brenda treats this Canadian player better than the last one she had.
Trust me she can handle it. With all due respect to Coach Friese being a tough coach, she's mild compared to some of the coaches Ti' Biasu had in high school. For a COVID year season, it should be okay.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Alyssa Latham.
Most likely. I believe Lazaria Spearman was visiting this weekend too. And there have been two Skim Milkey posts about the Lady Vols. Might be early in her visit for Lazaria, but worth keeping an eye on.

Reaction Score

Oregon women’s basketball lands Arizona transfer guard Salimatou Kourouma​

Well traveled. From Mali originally. Began career at JC. Played at Arkansas Little Rock and Arizona most recently.
Thought Oregon was pretty set at guard and needed more front line help with VanSlooten and Basham transferring.
Heard rumor that Aaronette Vonleh from Colorado has visited. She was from Oregon originally so…

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Had to Google her.

Grayson College (JUCO) > Little Rock (2 yrs) > Arizona > Oregon

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member