New S & C Coach? | The Boneyard

New S & C Coach?

Reaction Score
This is vital if we expect to change the culture and start winning again. Do we have anyone on board at this time? What's happining on this front?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
So confusing, I read this as OP was trying to say he was CV himself.

I agree, entire team needs to gain weight and get stronger. We got murdered on the boards last year.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
It’s Bobby Hurley Sr., obviously. When has Chief ever been wrong about anything?

Reaction Score
Guess I'm the only one that thinks this is important. Is it Bob Hurley Sr.?

Reaction Score
This is vital if we expect to change the culture and start winning again. Do we have anyone on board at this time? What's happining on this front?

Job was posted and closed on April 22nd.

Maybe the candidate is still tied up in their current season. ;)

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
When I went with my brother on his official to BC(for football) their strength and conditioning coach was alone in the middle of the weight room at 8AM on a weekend screaming at some player on his cell phone. Telling him to get his ass to the weight room while he was doing squats wearing anchor chain around his neck with a 50 pound plate on it listening to pandora. That's the type of S&C coach we need.

Edit: had to look up who this maniac was, I guess he's the Bears Head S&C coach now. Jason Loscalzo
Jason Loscalzo (@jason_loscalzo) | Twitter

Last edited:

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
When I went with my brother on his official to BC(for football) their strength and conditioning coach was alone in the middle of the weight room at 8AM on a weekend screaming at some player on his cell phone. Telling him to get his ass to the weight room while he was doing squats wearing anchor chain around his neck with a 50 pound plate on it listening to pandora. That's the type of S&C coach we need.

Edit: had to look up who this maniac was, I guess he's the Bears Head S&C coach now. Jason Loscalzo
Honestly, I prefer Spotify.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
The whole NBA thing isn’t going so hot. Daniel “push-ups only” Hamilton can come get these kids into shape.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

College football strength coaches are the stuff of legend.

Reaction Score
hahaha i meant Pantera!
That makes a lot more sense, I was wondering why you were looking at the dude's phone and more importantly why include the detail of listening to Pandora. I don't know Pantera, but I'm sure their music is tough.

C

Chief00

Couldn’t agree more. Enough of Travis’s new World theories, all of which minimized the benefit of weights.

Reaction Score
Couldn’t agree more. Enough of Travis’s new World theories, all of which minimized the benefit of weights.
images

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom