New Rules Enforcement | The Boneyard

New Rules Enforcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Purvis better get used to the strict defensive rules enforcement or he will be riding the pine! :rolleyes:

21ox7pc.jpg

My favorite part was this was the play that the announcers used as a jumping off point to discuss the new emphasis on enforcing those rules for about 5 minutes. Talking about how Purvis better get used to it. Never once showing the replay of the "foul".

Reaction Score
Anybody have a video of this? Was at the game and they wouldn't replay it. All of us in the student section thought it was absolutely comical (and ridiculous) that this was called a foul.

Reaction Score
Purvis better get used to the strict defensive rules enforcement or he will be riding the pine! :rolleyes:

21ox7pc.jpg

My favorite part was this was the play that the announcers used as a jumping off point to discuss the new emphasis on enforcing those rules for about 5 minutes. Talking about how Purvis better get used to it. Never once showing the replay of the "foul".
When the foul took place, I had to rewind to see what happened. So I guess Purvis deserved the foul because he caused the Maine player to run into his own teammate. Clearly a foul.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
When the foul took place, I had to rewind to see what happened. So I guess Purvis deserved the foul because he caused the Maine player to run into his own teammate. Clearly a foul.

Clearly.

Reaction Score
Purvis, Adams, Hamilton, Gibbs.
I hope they enforce the new rules religiously.
The new rules are going to help us.
Mark it down.

Reaction Score
I am mystified why they eliminated the 5 second closely guarded rule. Why take away one of the rules that rewards good defensive play?

Reaction Score
I actually think the new rules will help us. They seem to favor guards. And we clearly can push the ball so i like the shorter clock as well.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
In addition to favoring guards, the freedom of movement rule will put an even larger emphasis on a rim protector shot blocker - so that should be in our favor as well. That is if Brimah can stay on the floor. One negative I took from the first game was that Brimah managed to pick up 4 fouls in 24 minutes. He's got to do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom