New news | Page 2 | The Boneyard

New news

Reaction Score
Geno on Meg training with Pheesa and playing opposite her in pick-up games: "I think it will help Megan a lot, Pheesa might be the best player she guards all year so not a bad way to start training."

Kudos to Meg! Her freshman year had a lot of bumps in the road, but she is aggressively working to change things for the better. I expect a breakout year for her.
I love her she is a great kid and tough player. She has improver 100% but please Meg work on your layups.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Interesting concept. If this new policy is adopted, they would have to have a cutoff date for transferring out of a program to another one to prevent the school being vacated holding the bag so to speak, and being left with a short roster, thereby having to scramble to find replacement players. Perhaps a cutoff date of May 1. That would give programs 3 months before classes resume in late August to find replacement players for those players that transferred out.

Reaction Score
Interesting concept. If this new policy is adopted, they would have to have a cutoff date for transferring out of a program to another one to prevent the school being vacated holding the bag so to speak, and being left with a short roster, thereby having to scramble to find replacement players. Perhaps a cutoff date of May 1. That would give programs 3 months before classes resume in late August to find replacement players for those players that transferred out.

I'm not sure the concept is going to make things better or worse..............like you point out it could make maintaining a full squad problematic and effect the recruiting process too...........

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom