New news | The Boneyard

New news

Reaction Score
Like it all but the season opener is going to be a snoozefest.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Geno on Meg training with Pheesa and playing opposite her in pick-up games: "I think it will help Megan a lot, Pheesa might be the best player she guards all year so not a bad way to start training."

Kudos to Meg! Her freshman year had a lot of bumps in the road, but she is aggressively working to change things for the better. I expect a breakout year for her.

Reaction Score
"There are just not that many big kids who want to play in the lane, the game has moved away from it in a certain sense. I still believe in it but I don't even know anymore what I see."

I hope this changes with the commitment of Ms Boston at some point in the weeks ahead.......

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Thanks for posting this @Geew1992. Little bit of a buried headline in this article. The main news is that Mikayla is back on campus and doing well for some that were wondering and others that were doubtfully speculating that she might not be. Perhaps one of the mods could change the headline
New News & Update on Mikayla.

"First, the news is good on Mikayla Coombs return to the court. Her freshman season ended abruptly due to a blood clot issue forcing her to miss the NCAA tournament. That's a little different than a player coming off an ankle, knee or shoulder injury but Auriemma said things are progressing nicely.

"She's doing some individuals, haven't seen her play but a lot of the individual stuff she can go full (court) so we'll see where that takes her," Auriemma said. "If it is not completely gone, it will be. They have given her a clean bill of health going forward."

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
It's cute Charlie, though it is sorta outa the flow.... still that upper left photo, what a cutey!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
It's cute Charlie, though it is sorta outa the flow.... still that upper left photo, what a cutey!
Actually @RockyMTblue2 @Charliebball just dropped a jem into our laps.
When you click on the links to Kim Gordon's other tweets and scroll down just a bit you find this image of Kim shouting out Texas players.
DejTtAEVAAAskUn.jpg
The Texas young lady at the bottom of this image needs to be steered north to UCONN and Kim is already on the case.

Reaction Score
"There are just not that many big kids who want to play in the lane, the game has moved away from it in a certain sense. I still believe in it but I don't even know anymore what I see."

I hope this changes with the commitment of Ms Boston at some point in the weeks ahead..

We HADDA big kid who liked to shoot from the outside. Who knew that was a trend?

Reaction Score
As I correctly stated when she announced she was transferring before from Texas. Chassity Patterson has landed at Kentucky.

Attachments

• CFE90C81-28DE-4369-A967-2C95C0FCE4DE.jpeg
    CFE90C81-28DE-4369-A967-2C95C0FCE4DE.jpeg
    351.5 KB · Views: 69
Reaction Score
As I correctly stated when she announced she was transferring before from Texas. Chassity Patterson has landed at Kentucky.

Has she committed or is she just taking a picture in a jersey on a visit like all the other kids are doing now days.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom