New Mexico State alum here…this is my nightmare | Page 3 | The Boneyard

New Mexico State alum here…this is my nightmare

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Dude looks like Ted Cruz and his wife is excited to go to New York. Little does she know it's nowhere near NYC.
She is a fan of Millard Fillmore and Cliff Robinson, two of Buffalo’s finest.

Reaction Score
Why did teddy Allen go to New Mexico State of all places? Would think he could’ve gone anywhere in the nation…

Reaction Score
Usually I convince myself of all the reasons their first round game is a terrible matchup. I like this matchup, all things considered - stylistically, the fact that they're overseeded as a 12 etc. So now I've convinced myself that because I like the matchup they are guaranteed to lose.

Reaction Score
Why did teddy Allen go to New Mexico State of all places? Would think he could’ve gone anywhere in the nation…
He's had a well traveled career. Started at West Virginia. Then transferred after his freshman year to Wichita State even though it looks like he played a decent amount at WVU. Anyone know why he transferred?

Was at Wichita St. for 1 year which he had to sit out as a redshirt transfer so he never played there.

Then went JUCO for a year.

Then went to Nebraska for 1 year.

Then transferred to NM St.

Reaction Score
Sounds like he was recruited out of Juco to both Nebraska and NMSU. Nebraska sucked, and he wanted to win, so he picked NMSU this time. Not sure who else was recruiting him also, he was pretty inefficient at Nebraska.

Reaction Score
And Mt Rushmore is in SD. Not ND. Big deal. :)
Just saying I've been to New Mexico. Surprisingly good time considering I was broken down.
been there too several times. a great place to visit, beautiful country

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Usually I convince myself of all the reasons their first round game is a terrible matchup. I like this matchup, all things considered - stylistically, the fact that they're overseeded as a 12 etc. So now I've convinced myself that because I like the matchup they are guaranteed to lose.
Which in turn is good for mojo because the mojo hates over confidence.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom