New Mexico State alum here…this is my nightmare | Page 2 | The Boneyard

New Mexico State alum here…this is my nightmare

Reaction Score
Ask away with any questions you may have. I follow both teams religiously.
What are NM States two or three best wins this year? And maybe their worst loss or two

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
What are NM States two or three best wins this year? And maybe their worst loss or two
Best win? Washington St on the road.

Worst loss? To 7-22 Chicago St, but there are other terrible losses...

Reaction Score
Best win? Washington St on the road.

Worst loss? To 7-22 Chicago St, but there are other terrible losses...
I’d argue beating Davidson was their best win.

Worst loss? Chicago State but they were without 4 players due to illness and suspension.

Reaction Score
They also got smoked by Utah State after beating Davidson. Utah State put on a clinic shooting the 3 ball

Reaction Score
Last thing I will post before putting my kids to sleep (time change is a bitch). I was at the NMSU/Alabama football game a few years ago and I ran into Chris Jans at the tailgate. I was in his ear about getting a game with UConn on the schedule. He couldn't have said better things about the program and Hurley. He told me at that time that Hurley was the right guy for the program and he would bring UConn back to being a perennial Top 10 program.

Reaction Score
Why do they wanna play us over Houston? Do they think they can handle Sa ogo and not Josh??

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Why do they wanna play us over Houston? Do they think they can handle Sa ogo and not Josh??
Probably because Hous made a final four run last year.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
I missed this post. I was born and raised as a UConn fan. Went to New Mexico State for undergrad so I'm a big fan of both schools
cheez it, it's the cops!
just checked their board - looks like they're on to you.
no worries, we got ur back. lol. we even kept the barco next to the fireplace empty for ya, and macanudos in the humidor. we're a classy lot and loaded with the good stuff - ct za. accept no substitutes.

Reaction Score
lol pretty sure NM State is in Las Cruces. UNM is the one in Albuquerque.
Albuquerque isn’t the most friendly of places to visit.

Las Cruces is a beautiful city, grown exponentially over the past couple of years. Great weather, golf, near white sands, and the sunsets are special. More than anything though, I miss the Mexican food the most.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
To heck with the wings. Where's the best Beef on Weck ?

Reaction Score
The one armed walkon grad student. As usual.
Oh, I know that guy- Gollum Quasimodo. Heard about the time he scored a point last season. Should be going off for about 28 and fouling out both Cole and AJ...LOL

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
6’5 pg matchup for Cole on defense has me worried. Good thing he can’t pass very well.

Reaction Score
I'm actually not sure I agree with that.

We're the best offensive rebounding team in the country, but our defensive rebounding is merely good, not elite.

It's true that their strength on offense is scoring inside, which is going to be tough sledding for them against our shot blockers.

Reaction Score
I don’t think we matchup terribly with Gonzaga either
Bilas seems to agree with this assessment as well. He thought that Gonzaga will have tough time if they meet but picked Gonzaga. But first things first.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom