New Mexico St (in Buffalo) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

New Mexico St (in Buffalo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
People. Settle. NM State has a long history of being tough. Their home court is legendary. I think it’s a good matchup for UConn because it’s strength against strength, not a Nova or Creighton style opponent.

As for PC, only a fool would want to play that team.

Reaction Score
The only actual analysis provided so far in that thread provided by NMSUAGGIE1:

If this guy has seen as many games as he insinuated, he'd know that "Alok" has been virtually out of our rotation for the past month. 37 minutes and scored 5 points to go with 4 rebounds and 4 blocks since the 20th of January. That's not averages, it's total.

He might also know that Will and Alok as Whaley and Akok. He should check with his wife.

8 or 9 deep? Try 6 or 7, and if Hawk comes off concussion protocol before Thursday, that could grow to 7 or 8.
yeah, he's talking about will mcnair and yuat alok for new mexico state. that's the aggies center rotation.

interestingly, mcnair is 280 lbs and alok is 210 lbs. that's a huge weight differential, haha. i can't imagine that either is really well-suited to guarding sanogo with those body types.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
yeah, he's talking about will mcnair and yuat alok for new mexico state. that's the aggies center rotation.

interestingly, mcnair is 280 lbs and alok is 210 lbs. that's a huge weight differential, haha. i can't imagine that either is really well-suited to guarding sanogo with those body types.
Well in that case, I'll put n me Emily Litella hat and say, 'Never Mind."

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Our region is stacked this won’t be the easy path.
The winner of Arkansas vs Vermont is no walk in the park for sure. I see no chance Gonzaga loses the first weekend. Their path is a cakewalk. So yeah. Tough.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
The winner of Arkansas vs Vermont is no walk in the park for sure. I see no chance Gonzaga loses the first weekend. Their path is a cakewalk. So yeah. Tough.
You’re underestimating Memphis. They have the talent to hang with Gonzaga.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
The only actual analysis provided so far in that thread provided by NMSUAGGIE1:

If this guy has seen as many games as he insinuated, he'd know that "Alok" has been virtually out of our rotation for the past month. 37 minutes and scored 5 points to go with 4 rebounds and 4 blocks since the 20th of January. That's not averages, it's total.

He might also know that Will and Alok as Whaley and Akok. He should check with his wife.

8 or 9 deep? Try 6 or 7, and if Hawk comes off concussion protocol before Thursday, that could grow to 7 or 8.
Swing and a miss

Reaction Score
You know who else you should sleep on, Richie Springs.
1647233973845.gif

Reaction Score
How do you feel about PC's draw? Some folks on here, myself included, were worried about being matched up with South Dakota State ourselves.

Reaction Score
0/1 so far since Wyoming lost the play in game and we couldn't have played them
I don't see it that way. They lost therefore new Mexico state is already a better team. Ur logic is flawed.

Reaction Score
I don't see it that way. They lost therefore new Mexico state is already a better team. Ur logic is flawed.
No, because we couldn't have faced Wyoming. If we got that 5 seed we'd be playing Indiana Thursday.

Reaction Score
No, because we couldn't have faced Wyoming. If we got that 5 seed we'd be playing Indiana Thursday.
All u asked is which 12 seed I would have wanted. You didn't provide any qualifiers to your statement, therefore permitting the selection of any 12 seed.

Additionally, the statement is that I didn't want to play NMSU as I felt they were the the toughest 12 seed..Wyoming was in a 12 seed position and lost, therefore NMSU is stronger then they are.

It's a logic statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET