New look Boneyard | The Boneyard

New look Boneyard

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I am guessing we are referring to the changes made overnight. It will be interesting to discover the changes. The only changes I have seen so far are some style changes to the alerts pull down messages.

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
"Like" count seems to have suffered the same fate as BoneYard points.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Just commented that 'dislike' options would be horrible.
Well, if a Dislike option was available :)

Also, when you select to use an emoji (the smiley button), it is also changed.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I am using an Android phone and at the bottom left corner of the page is the text Boneyard Style and an icon. If you select this, you can change the style of the pages. There are 2 other choices: default style and Larger Font (for us stereotypical WBB BYers?????)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Well, if a Dislike option was available :)

Also, when you select to use an emoji (the smiley button), it is also changed.

How? Maybe in layout but the set of emoji's available are the same. There is a search field but it does not seem to find other emoji's

Centerstream

Reaction Score
How? Maybe in layout but the set of emoji's available are the same. There is a search field but it does not seem to find other emoji's
I was only referring to it's look, which has changed. I didn't really try to test it functionally seeing how I retired from my Software Tester/QA career in 2016.

Reaction Score
I like the look of a round avatar, although the design of one will have to be adjusted for circle.

As far as having a "Dislike/thumb down". IMO, having the option to dislike/thumb down would eliminate plenty of unnecessary replies...for example, posts dealing with subject matter of "Bigs", "Roster", "Short Bench"....etc...etc. Instead of repeating/replying to the same subject matter countless times...just hit the dislike/thumb.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
The On-Line now feature (the little green circle with the head in it....in the Avatar) is a nice feature.

I'd be in favor of a "Dislike" button. But don't think we'll get that. Also more emoji's would be nice.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Tom did ask what features people wanted...

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
The On-Line now feature (the little green circle with the head in it....in the Avatar) is a nice feature.

I'd be in favor of a "Dislike" button. But don't think we'll get that. Also more emoji's would be nice.

Good eyes seeing the on-line feature. Impressive.

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score

I think our friendly neighborhood Lady Vol fans would run screaming to the hills of Tennessee if they gave @meyers7 a dislike button. ;)

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Better watch out, Defense. Bama's known to throw a few zingers as well.
In another thread @Gus Mahler suggested that we should be more "pithy" and less "pissy" in our replies. I see the wisdom in that. Since there can be no pithy comment made to a pitiful , schoolboy ,name calling taunt, I must defer. And everyone in these parts knows that Mr Haskell resides in Montgomery with the rest of the political types; and not here in the lovely hamlet of Helena, Al. ;) But thanks for the props! :p. I will endeavor to improve my ripostes going forward.

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
In another thread @Gus Mahler suggested that we should be more "pithy" and less "pissy" in our replies. I see the wisdom in that. Since there can be no pithy comment made to a pitiful , schoolboy ,name calling taunt, I must defer. And everyone in these parts knows that Mr Haskell resides in Montgomery with the rest of the political types; and not here in the lovely hamlet of Helena, Al. ;) But thanks for the props! :p. I will endeavor to improve my ripostes going forward.

@DefenseBB , did you feel it before the blade hit you in the heart? ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom