New Jalen Gaffney Highlights | Page 2 | The Boneyard

New Jalen Gaffney Highlights

Reaction Score
Then you haven't watched that carefully.
Care to expound? I've watched a lot of Gaffney and think your statement that he struggles to use his left at all is inaccurate. Both Jalen's finish with their right around the rim, Jalen dances with the ball more but I would say Gaffney already straight line drives with his left more than Adam's ever did.

Reaction Score
Care to expound? I've watched a lot of Gaffney and think your statement that he struggles to use his left at all is inaccurate. Both Jalen's finish with their right around the rim, Jalen dances with the ball more but I would say Gaffney already straight line drives with his left more than Adam's ever did.

I have watc hed 3 full games. Every time it was apparent he did NOT want the ball in his left hand. Can't drive, finish, or move laterally with his left. Teams schemed to force him left and he passed it off every time.

JalenA won't finish left, but he can still use the left side of the floor. Gaffney doesn't have that yet

Trust me or don't. Doesn't really matter.

Reaction Score
I have watc hed 3 full games. Every time it was apparent he did NOT want the ball in his left hand. Can't drive, finish, or move laterally with his left. Teams schemed to force him left and he passed it off every time.

JalenA won't finish left, but he can still use the left side of the floor. Gaffney doesn't have that yet

Trust me or don't. Doesn't really matter.
Must have watched different games than I did.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom