New Husky Logo? | The Boneyard

New Husky Logo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have always disliked the dog head.
It's a sports emblem. It should have an edge.
God. CT is such a whitey-white, chubby, rich state.

Some commenter was worried about too much "anger" and "violence" in the state to change the logo.

Well, leave it for the women's team.

Please get us something that looks like it wants to rip your face off.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I have always disliked the dog head.
It's a sports emblem. It should have an edge.
God. CT is such a whitey-white, chubby, rich state.

Some commenter was worried about too much "anger" and "violence" in the state to change the logo.

Well, leave it for the women's team.

Please get us something that looks like it wants to rip your face off.

Agreed. Jonathan sucks. Did you used to go by another name?

Reaction Score
If feel like the husky dog has been disneyfide(made up word) .. i feel like he looked like he had rabies when i was in college

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
you read some of those comments? lol

Seriously? With all the shooting, violence, flooding, storms and crappy politics we have in this state, now we need an angry puppy? How can President Herbst promote a new logo that encourages anger after all we’ve been through. Just leave the logo alone….

LOL WOWWWWWWWWWWWW :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
how about this

That's already been taken by Enosch.

By the way - It's "Cajones." It's a Spanish word.

And I have gone by at least 6-8 different names in the 5-8 years I've been visiting the BY.

Reaction Score
I like the husky how it is. Not sure what good a new logo would do at this point and I like the tradition of this husky for what it's worth.

I disagree with this comment though

Seriously? With all the shooting, violence, flooding, storms and crappy politics we have in this state, now we need an angry puppy? How can President Herbst promote a new logo that encourages anger after all we’ve been through. Just leave the logo alone….
That is just plain old stupid. We should just change the logo to that of the ACC or Big 10.

Reaction Score
I like the husky how it is. Not sure what good a new logo would do at this point and I like the tradition of this husky for what it's worth.

I disagree with this comment though

That is just plain old stupid. We should just change the logo to that of the ACC or Big 10.
Agreed with the tradition of this husky.

Reaction Score
I have heard it is true that they are working on a new logo. Have been for some time.

Reaction Score
I'm surprised no one posted this one yet.
(Kinda brings back memories of my undergrad days!)

huskyplaysdead.jpg

Reaction Score
I dont want a change. Id rather them go back to the logo like the one in my profile picture. Since a change is inevitable, id rather see them go back to the full body husky with the basketball dream season style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom