New Hire @ UMass.... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

New Hire @ UMass....

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Basically, UMass just fired a guy who performed better than our last 3 coaches.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Looked at the list of players committed to UMass and in all honesty only a player or two would look good for UConn IMHO

Reaction Score
This is the second to last significant recruiting year for a five year fix. We better have a lot of recruiting success the next couple months. This assumes Fr redshirt.

I believe Edsall is an excellent Roster manager at this level of Football (YES … that was 1998-2009). And I think Steinberg gives him a great IT function to track. Therefore, I am highly suspicious of what is going on this year. And I just read the SI article on Grad Transfers. I think we will find a lot of surprises in the next 6 weeks. Mark to Market - Edsall can evaluate far greater than Diaco or PP (et al) ever could.

C

Chief00

I believe Edsall is an excellent Roster manager at this level of Football (YES … that was 1998-2009). And I think Steinberg gives him a great IT function to track. Therefore, I am highly suspicious of what is going on this year. And I just read the SI article on Grad Transfers. I think we will find a lot of surprises in the next 6 weeks. Mark to Market - Edsall can evaluate far greater than Diaco or PP (et al) ever could.

I hope you are correct.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom