Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
per Kyle...via twitter

BPjMwLmCIAAOJOZ.jpg
BPjNFqTCcAAIzIj.jpg

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Is there a blue one too? Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere.....Looks like they went all Matte which I like.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I still kind of wish they used more of the Husky in the front and the light blue eyes i thought would be cool too as it is kind of the defining feature of the Husky.

That being said, they're different, cool and I'm not going to bother reading the next 14 pages of bitching.

If you're not over it by now, you really have to move on.

Reaction Score
Yes there is a blue but they havent shown it since the announcement a few months ago. I am interested to see how the red looks on it.

Reaction Score
I still kind of wish they used more of the Husky in the front and the light blue eyes i thought would be cool too as it is kind of the defining feature of the Husky.

C'mon - with all the new technology they could have really caused a stir and gone with piercing blue LED eyes!

Reaction Score
Kyle just tweeted that the white helmet is the primary game helmet even for the blue jersey. He said they might use the blue helmet at some point during the year but there are no pictures to show right now.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
I like it. Sharp looking, distinctive. I can't wait for the first kickoff. Let's begin the season!

Reaction Score
Looks like an arena football league team looking to be cool and relevant. Give me a block C and some ass kicking m'fers building a winning tradition.

Reaction Score
Oh good grief! Can we get any more bush league? Well at least Maryland doesn't have the worst helmets in college football anymore.

Reaction Score
Oh good grief! Can we get any more bush league? Well at least Maryland doesn't have the worst helmets in college football anymore.
Not sure about that. I think I get nauseous when I see Maryland helmets. Ours are just playtend kiddie helmets. They may give us an edge though for a few plays because our opponents will be too busy mocking and laughing at us.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
But Jim, we look JUST LIKE Penn State....

If you stand on the side...

And squint...

Reaction Score
Not sure about that. I think I get nauseous when I see Maryland helmets. Ours are just playtend kiddie helmets. They may give us an edge though for a few plays because our opponents will be too busy mocking and laughing at us.
And how many places are they going to put UConn on the damned uniform? front of the jersey, front of the helmet, back of the helmet.Bet it shows up on the pants too. This could well be the most ridiculous uniform re-branding in history. I've followed UConn for almost 50 years, been to at least one game a year every year since 1971. I am so embarrassed by this helmet I doubt I will go this year even if someone gives me tickets.

Fire Warde Now. He has already made us a laughing stock. Do it before he does any more damage to the athletic department!!!

Reaction Score
And how many places are they going to put UConn on the damned uniform? front of the jersey, front of the helmet, back of the helmet.Bet it shows up on the pants too. This could well be the most ridiculous uniform re-branding in history. I've followed UConn for almost 50 years, been to at least one game a year every year since 1971. I am so embarrassed by this helmet I doubt I will go this year even if someone gives me tickets.

Fire Warde Now. He has already made us a laughing stock. Do it before he does any more damage to the athletic department!!!
OMG 3 places! What were we thinking! Quick call the national guard!!!!

Reaction Score
Now all we need is for ESPN to get one so they can use it on their set.
Watching SVP and Russilo now and they have the old blue helmet with the block C

Reaction Score
I understand some people might not love the new helmets, but hating them or thinking that they are the ugliest helmets in college football is beyond ridiculous.
Well , if bad PR is better than no PR, then mission accomplished. The blogs and sports news are ripping us apart. Competing to be the ugliest is not the direction I thought we should go. I was think more like winning and building a credible football tradition. Talk about shooting ourselves in the head over and over.

Reaction Score
Well , if bad PR is better than no PR, then mission accomplished. The blogs and sports news are ripping us apart. Competing to be the ugliest is not the direction I thought we should go. I was think more like winning and building a credible football tradition. Talk about shooting ourselves in the head over and over.
Several sites loved the helmets but lets not talk about that.

Reaction Score

LOL

Reaction Score

You nothing but an attention seeking bafoon. You post beyond rediculous remarks just to get a response.

Pretty sad to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer