New Freshman walk-on: Autumn Chassion [merged thread] | Page 7 | The Boneyard

New Freshman walk-on: Autumn Chassion [merged thread]

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I find it somewhat surprising, in view of her academic excellence, that Tulane didn't make her an offer. (Or maybe they did???)

Reaction Score
Only in the Boneyard (during Covid restrictions) would a walk on get over 160 posts.....Wonder how many we will see once the season starts.

Reaction Score
Only in the Boneyard (during Covid restrictions) would a walk on get over 160 posts.....Wonder how many we will see once the season starts.
I know once we're up 20 or 30 on one of the many crappy Big East opponents we are forced to play 20 times a season, I will be hoping Geno puts in Autumn.

Reaction Score
I know once we're up 20 or 30 on one of the many crappy Big East opponents we are forced to play 20 times a season, I will be hoping Geno puts in Autumn.
I'm thinking an Autumn alley-oop to Piath for a dunk.... Pretty sure that would bring down the house (even if it is only families....)
Might even make the ESPN top five of the night.... {I know they are still ESPN!}

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Autumn has some skills, but looks like a shorter DWB. I'd like to see her add some strength.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Ask her about the Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival: BBCrawfest
There was a famous Cajun eatery and live music joint in Breaux Bridge called Mulate's. It closed a few years ago, but it had the best Cajun food I've ever eaten. And the wooden floor dancing made it special. Great memories.

Reaction Score
There was a famous Cajun eatery and live music joint in Breaux Bridge called Mulate's. It closed a few years ago, but it had the best Cajun food I've ever eaten. And the wooden floor dancing made it special. Great memories.
that used to something of a tradition in Cajun Country .... big covered pavillion with wooden floors for evening dancing for all ages. Dancehalls of Cajun Country | Discover Lafayette Louisiana

Last edited:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Friend on another board put me onto this home town article about Autumn's decision. Interesting gutsy quotes from her. Very articulate young woman.

After years of being told she was too small to play college basketball on the Division I level, Chassion set out to prove the naysayers wrong.

"That's all everyone talked about," Chassion said. "I'm too small. In high school, I grew like 4 inches. Now, I've always been skinny, and I'm the same skinny kid, but I don't feel like that will prevent me from excelling on the basketball court.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score

She may get a few garbage minutes here and there, but she will not see any significant playing time. Coach Auriemma has a history of playing his top 8 or so players a lot of minutes, that will continue this year with the amount of new players that need pt to develop.

Reaction Score
She may get a few garbage minutes here and there, but she will not see any significant playing time. Coach Auriemma has a history of playing his top 8 or so players a lot of minutes, that will continue this year with the amount of new players that need pt to develop.
Don’t you hate it when people state what is already known by most fans in a attempt to sound profound or all knowing?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom