New ESPN - Coaches Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Uconn #2, Stanford #5, Tenn #7

LINK

Disregard the AP side which seems to have reverted to the previous rankings.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Interesting that UVA beat Tennessee and didnt even get ranked. Florida State should have dropped out.... good to see GaTech make it. They might be the 4th best team in our league.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Uconn #2, Stanford #5, Tenn #7

LINK

Disregard the AP side which seems to have reverted to the previous rankings.
We graduate arguably the greatest player in wcbb's history and don't skip a beat. Amazing...just amazing.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
2 first place votes for UConn. Seems like there should have been a few more, since the win over Stanford carries almost as much weight as Baylor's win over ND.

But, not a big deal, in November.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Geez, UConn plays #5 Stanford, #4 A&M, #1 Baylor and #3 ND all within a 6 week time period? Wowza. Then a week breather before #15 North Carolina and #20 DePaul then #6 Duke followed by consecutive games against #13 Rutgers, #12 Louisville, #21 Georgetown and #14 Oklahoma. I guess what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Geez, UConn plays #5 Stanford, #4 A&M, #1 Baylor and #3 ND all within a 6 week time period? Wowza. Then a week breather before #15 North Carolina and #20 DePaul then #6 Duke followed by consecutive games against #13 Rutgers, #12 Louisville, #21 Georgetown and #14 Oklahoma. I guess what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I dont think Depaul is that good..... neither do I think UNC is any good. But yeah.... your remaining schedule is brutal... though I still dont think you guys will lose more than 2 games.... hopefully it will be more though... as long as you leave Durham with a loss... ill be happy:p

So based off the early returns... despite the hits that the Big East and ACC have taken... i still think those are the top 2 conferences.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I dont think Depaul is that good..... neither do I think UNC is any good. But yeah.... your remaining schedule is brutal... though I still dont think you guys will lose more than 2 games.... hopefully it will be more though... as long as you leave Durham with a loss... ill be happy:p

So based off the early returns... despite the hits that the Big East and ACC have taken... i still think those are the top 2 conferences.
DePaul at home is a different kettle of fish.

Reaction Score
DePaul at home is a different kettle of fish.

You have that right.

Some non-Husky fans may have forgotten UConn's near loss at DePaul during Maya's freshman year. They had us beat with seconds to go, until Maya made the play of the year in stealing the ball as DePaul was on their way to score the clincher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom