New Daniel Hamilton Video | The Boneyard

New Daniel Hamilton Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't mean this in a bad way - but he looks like a DD upgrade compared to DD as a freshman. That is a very good thing. Thanks 3- you rock.

Reaction Score
Thanks, it's actually just old highlights of his mixed in with the 1 game at the Chicago classic. Love his game.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I suspect he'll mostly play the 3 here, but he has legitimate guard skills and will be an absolute mismatch in every game.

Reaction Score
Great highlights but I have to say, after seeing him in person in Springfield none of his highlight videos seem to do him justice. They fail to adequately capture just how quick he is for his size or how well he dribbles and gets to the rim.

Reaction Score
To those who have seen him live, is he potentially a one-and-done? Or too early to say?

Reaction Score
To those who have seen him live, is he potentially a one-and-done? Or too early to say?
Only saw him live once and was very impressed. I don't think he's a 1 and done but it's too early to tell. Offensively he is pretty much the whole package. He can shoot it, score from all different angles, handles it great for a guy his height. He probably needs to get stronger but I could see him being our best player next year.

Reaction Score
I'm also not sure if he's gonna be a one-and-done. He's really good but he's very skinny for his height. On a related note, I hope he can convince his teammate Vance Jackson to come to UConn as well. I liked what I saw out of him in Springfield too.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
It will be interesting to see how the roles play out next year. Boat and Rodney and Deandre and Daniel will all be looking to score the basketball. I could also see DH being the best scorer on the team as a frosh. It may not happen, but he looks really good to me.

I hope that KO can get these guys to keep a team first perspective. It could be a fun year if we can get some good point guard play to hold things together.

Reaction Score
It will be interesting to see how the roles play out next year. Boat and Rodney and Deandre and Daniel will all be looking to score the basketball. I could also see DH being the best scorer on the team as a frosh. It may not happen, but he looks really good to me.

I hope that KO can get these guys to keep a team first perspective. It could be a fun year if we can get some good point guard play to hold things together.
Losing Shabazz is obviously a huge loss but if we can get good point guard play next year we should be really good, that's going to be a very talented team.

Reaction Score
Losing Shabazz is obviously a huge loss but if we can get good point guard play next year we should be really good, that's going to be a very talented team.

Based on his freshman year at NC St I think Purvis will prove to be a good replacement. We'll see if he has the intangibles that Bazz possesses but he certainly has the skills.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Nice handle, good speed, defenses deffinatly going to have to account for him when on the floor.​

Reaction Score
FWIW - my father is a huge UCLA fan and he claims that all the top minds at UCLA who contribute to the discussion board over there (they seem to be the real deal) still insist that he will end up at UCLA. And for added pompousness, they don't really care all that much whether or not he ends up there.

Reaction Score
DH reminds me of Rip. Same motor and shot.

Said that from Day 1….the way he runs, they way he stops and separates to shoot it, his creativity on offense, the runners and the ability to get his shot off anytime. He's special……looks a little bigger than Rip as a frosh!

Reaction Score
Great highlights but I have to say, after seeing him in person in Springfield none of his highlight videos seem to do him justice. They fail to adequately capture just how quick he is for his size or how well he dribbles and gets to the rim.
He looked great in the video. If he is actually better than that in person we really have something.

Reaction Score
I don't mean this in a bad way - but he looks like a DD upgrade compared to DD as a freshman. That is a very good thing. Thanks 3- you rock.
I wonder also if DD HS mixtapes were similar. I agree this guy looks legit, and to be an instant contributor. Your post made me wonder how DD looked in HS.

Reaction Score
McDonald's All American rosters will be announced later today, based on Hamilton's rankings across the board he should make it, but we know how these things work sometimes.

Reaction Score
I wonder also if DD HS mixtapes were similar. I agree this guy looks legit, and to be an instant contributor. Your post made me wonder how DD looked in HS.

You can find videos of DeAndre crossing guys up all over the place in high school, which i don't think i've ever seen him do at UConn. Everyone looks like the next big thing in their high school highlight tapes.

caw

Reaction Score
FWIW - my father is a huge UCLA fan and he claims that all the top minds at UCLA who contribute to the discussion board over there (they seem to be the real deal) still insist that he will end up at UCLA. And for added pompousness, they don't really care all that much whether or not he ends up there.

He could, sure, it's not a likelihood though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueWolf25

Top Bottom