New center? | The Boneyard

New center?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Is 7‘ big enough for people that want more height?

032FBAA8-7518-41A5-8BE8-544F0D7F4503.jpeg

Reaction Score
I love everything about this photo, from the 7-footer in the background to the fabulous smiles on all their faces. In fact, the big guy looks a little wistful back there, like he wishes he could be on their team.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I love everything about this photo, from the 7-footer in the background to the fabulous smiles on all their faces. In fact, the big guy looks a little wistful back there, like he wishes he could be on their team.
My favorite thing is the big smiles on the faces of Caroline, Paige, and Ice. They went through a lot last year, and it seems they have full tanks for this year.

Reaction Score
You can't do this to me!!!!! I thought we really had "new center." Have to wait for my blood pressure to drop.

We're talking UConn fans here people!!! (smiley face!)
hey, some estrogen injections and an affinity for all things female are really all he needs to switch teams............:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
We gotta ask the important question here. Will Geno let the new center dunk? :D

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
We gotta ask the important question here. Will Geno let the new center dunk? :D
His attitude has always been the same about dunking "feel free, but you better make it."

Reaction Score
hey, some estrogen injections and an affinity for all things female are really all he needs to switch teams............:rolleyes:
You're brave. Similar thoughts went through my mind, but I was afraid Nan would kick my butt through the goal posts for 3 points. Then again, she did start the thread :)

Reaction Score
Uconn should have a new motto, "we will survive!". "No matter what you throw at us, we will overcome and win! win! win!" . The last three years has proved this. Uconn even made it to the NC round against SC. We lost, but NO-ONE thought we would make it and we did. Geno is the ultimate coach and Uconn would not have been Uconn without Geno. GO GENO!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!

Reaction Score
You're brave. Similar thoughts went through my mind, but I was afraid Nan would kick my butt through the goal posts for 3 points. Then again, she did start the thread :)
It's a reality at the current time...........I didn't pass judgment although I was tempted to.......;)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Uconn should have a new motto, "we will survive!". "No matter what you throw at us, we will overcome and win! win! win!" . The last three years has proved this. Uconn even made it to the NC round against SC. We lost, but NO-ONE thought we would make it and we did. Geno is the ultimate coach and Uconn would not have been Uconn without Geno. GO GENO!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!
I don't know, I kind of like the current motto:
Shut the [expletive deleted] up and win games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom