New Cell Phone & Apps | The Boneyard

New Cell Phone & Apps

Reaction Score
Switching from Sprint to Verizon and getting a new android phone. Do I need to download and install all apps one by one or is there an easier way to get this done? Thanks!

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Switching from Sprint to Verizon and getting a new android phone. Do I need to download and install all apps one by one or is there an easier way to get this done? Thanks!
Verizon stores are all over the place. Best strategy is to give one of them a call. I've had Verizon for about 17 years and Android for 7. If you already have an android device, I think they will just transfer from one phone to the other. Presumably, most of your apps are from the Play Store. For Apple to Android, my guess is the app has to be available on both platforms, but again. To find out definitively, give them a call.

Reaction Score
Verizon stores are all over the place. Best strategy is to give one of them a call. I've had Verizon for about 17 years and Android for 7. If you already have an android device, I think they will just transfer from one phone to the other. Presumably, most of your apps are from the Play Store. For Apple to Android, my guess is the app has to be available on both platforms, but again. To find out definitively, give them a call.
For the record, the switch was completely painless. I activated my new phone, it logged into my google account and downloaded all the apps I had on my old android phone. I guess all the info is in the cloud now.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
For the record, the switch was completely painless. I activated my new phone, it logged into my google account and downloaded all the apps I had on my old android phone. I guess all the info is in the cloud now.

Exactly how long did you go between new phones? 10 years?

Reaction Score
Exactly how long did you go between new phones? 10 years?
LOL. Less than 2 years ago I got a new phone at Best Buy and the guy didn't load anything for me. This time I got my phone in the mail, the guy texted me the first step, and it all happened automatically. I don't follow technology like I used to.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom