New article: Cassell commits | The Boneyard

New article: Cassell commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Obviously great news. I can't imagine anyone not wanting to play for Kevin Ollie. He personifies class and there is no way that anyone playing for him who has any desire isn't going to improve mightily under his tutelage. His team of last year had nothing really to play for and yet they busted their butts for Kevin and for themselves and had an outstanding season. They showed so much "Team" last year and played for the greater good, rather than for individual goals which is what college athletics should be about. Now all we need is one pretty skilled big man who is ready to dedicate himself and contribute in getting UConn back to more Final Fours. Now that would be awesome.

Reaction Score
3uconn said he will be the age of a senior when he gets here but I don't think that's right. He graduated HS in 2011 and will start here in 2014. Wouldn't that make him the age of a junior?
He did the four years of regular high school originally. Then he did a post grad year at Notre Dane Prep = technically freshman year. Then two years of JUCO(one being a redshirt) = technically sophomore and junior years of college. So technically he will arrive being the same age as most seniors. However, he will have 3 years of playing eligibility.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
He did the four years of regular high school originally. Then he did a post grad year at Notre Dane Prep = technically freshman year. Then two years of JUCO(one being a redshirt) = technically sophomore and junior years of college. So technically he will arrive being the same age as most seniors. However, he will have 3 years of playing eligibility.
I stand corrected. I think he's old enough to be my dad and I'm 45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer