New Anna to Transfer thread | The Boneyard

New Anna to Transfer thread

Reaction Score
There's the phrase "follow the money". In this case the applicable phrase is "follow the sister". If we get an idea as to where Ola is going that could be the clue as to where Anna is going.

Reaction Score
Anna Mak-We Miss you already! You’ll shine wherever you decide to play! We had the pleasure of seeing you play in-person your freshman year! We loved you from that moment on! Whichever team you choose will be very Lucky to get you! Hooray for Anna Mak!

Reaction Score
We'll miss Anna; last year was a transition year and as a freshman she plugged a hole when it was really needed. This year the arrival of Paige and AE started the new era and although Anna would have played a role on the team her injury sidelined her. With the incoming class for the 2021-22 season arriving, it was obvious she would struggle to get minutes. She can start for 95% of the teams in wcbb and I have no doubt she'll do well. Happy days are ahead for Anna.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
She’s recently followed Adia Barnes and her husband and Tina Thompson (in addition to the two Oregon coaches she followed right before her announcement) on Instagram.
Oh... Not Arizona. That wound's a little too fresh.

Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

Reaction Score
A lot of posters very dismissive of this transfer. Talent is important obviously but so is leadership and maturity. Makurat has talent and she proved her intangible value with her speech in the Baylor game. The team likely would not have had the opportunity to take Arizona lightly had Makurat not intervened versus Baylor.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Tina Thompson Virginia? :eek:

Yep. And while they wouldn’t win a lot of games, she’d definitely be a star. It would be an interesting choice...

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
UVA is getting a few grad transfers from Ivy schools so it could possibly not be a bad option, especially if they are looking at a Utah grad transfer too. Anna is going to bring a lot of talent and a maturity that any team could use. I see her as a starter for most D1 programs and a sixth woman for almost any other D1 school

I agree that Anna's loss will be missed because of her maturity as much as her talent. It remains a very young team heavily weighted with freshmen and sophomores.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
I think Anna would thrive under Kara Lawson at Duke or Kelly Harper T Tennessee.

Whether it’s fair or not (since there is a different coaching staff...), I would imagine that Evina has told the team the complete story about why she left Tennessee. And I don’t think we’ll see a UConn to UT transfer for a looooooong time.

Reaction Score
She’s recently followed Adia Barnes and her husband and Tina Thompson (in addition to the two Oregon coaches she followed right before her announcement) on Instagram.
Lord knows Arizona could use some three point shooting!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
UVA did get the 2 Ivy transfers who will certainly start here. One was defensive player of the year. We’re building a TT - Team of Transfers! Or a TTT - Thompson’s Team of Transfers!

Man, I hope yall turn it around. A good UVA squad is good for the ACC.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom