New 2017 UConn Commit - Kevin Mensah (Worcester MA) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

New 2017 UConn Commit - Kevin Mensah (Worcester MA)

Reaction Score
Huge get .. ... .... some big time teams are sniffing around here and thought they had a year to make an offer, let's hope he makes it to campus in a few months.

This reminds me of the Canzeri kid that we thought we had and ended up at Iowa at the last hour - really good tape but no big offers for whatever reason. We saw how that turned out (before he got hurt).

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Wow. I just got around to watching this young man's video. First one I can remember where I actually wanted music with it. Break away speed is what intrigues me most with toughness not too far behind. Certain clips I had flashbacks to Jordan simply because of the way they seem to almost crouch and gallop as they run, before hitting stride upright and fast. True or weed?

Reaction Score
Watching this kid run what impressed me was how he read blocks. Not too many high school backs, even good ones, do that. Most just rely on their athleticism. He showed some more skill.

Reaction Score
Opie in the BC tank top and slides looks like his family was on vacation and he took a picture with three D1 Football players that happened to be to be eating at the same restaurant.

"Opie" is a 6-4 260lb Fr. OL for BC and the big guy on the far left's younger brother (he plays for BC too). The one in the white T that is not Mensah is 6-5 TE that plays for Michigan.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
"Opie" is a 6-4 260lb Fr. OL for BC and the big guy on the far left's younger brother (he plays for BC too). The one in the white T that is not Mensah is 6-5 TE that plays for Michigan.

King Kev's got bigger guns than Opie's brother too and if I remember anything from that age it's biceps first!

:cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom