New 2017 Commit - Kyle Buss (Mechanicville, N.Y.) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

New 2017 Commit - Kyle Buss (Mechanicville, N.Y.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I'd LOVE if this kid could play right away. I see him being deadly on screens and tosses in this offense.

Reaction Score
Mechanicville is just one of those towns. Connecticut has some - say an Ansonia. Heavy immigrant Italian population pre-1970. It is kinda near Albany; but, separate with a different job base. Great athletes have come from there over the years.

Eh, it's not exactly Ansonia, a more apt Ansonia allegory from up here is Amsterdam, but whatever

Saw him play in HS, he has a chance to be a good player for uconn.

Reaction Score
Eh, it's not exactly Ansonia, a more apt Ansonia allegory from up here is Amsterdam, but whatever

Saw him play in HS, he has a chance to be a good player for uconn.

Ansonia - Derby used to be 1/3 Italian 1/3 Irish 1/3 Polish + Other. Now - the last decades - I see far more Hispanic and other groups.

That is Amsterdam, NY. (excepting the Amish you can see near).

Mechanicville hasn't changed like that (but was immigrant Italian when I was a kid). Noted however, Kyle Buss played at Shenendehowa - that's the local Giant public program. Decades of excellence. So, Buss has an address that allowed him to be ... plugged.

Reaction Score
Ansonia - Derby used to be 1/3 Italian 1/3 Irish 1/3 Polish + Other. Now - the last decades - I see far more Hispanic and other groups.

That is Amsterdam, NY. (excepting the Amish you can see near).

Mechanicville hasn't changed like that (but was immigrant Italian when I was a kid). Noted however, Kyle Buss played at Shenendehowa - that's the local Giant public program. Decades of excellence. So, Buss has an address that allowed him to be --- plugged.

Yup Shen is like New Canaan, except that New Canaan produces significantly better players consistently.

Shen isn't the power it used to be, Shaker is equal to them or better over the past 5 or so years. Shens long time coach stepped down about that long ago (Stuerwald) and now Clawson is their head coach.

Troy is a great program under Bobby Burns and uconn recruited Canzeri out of there 5 or so years ago and he chose Iowa. In fact Troy moved up from class A to AA last year and won the state title after losing to Amsterdam in the A sectional finals the year before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom