Neil Fingleton RIP | The Boneyard

Neil Fingleton RIP

Reaction Score
Wow. Pretty young to die of heart failure. RIP. When he was in high school I was told he was a really good guy.

I was at the McDonald's All American game he played in. Still one of the stranger McD AA picks in the history of the game. Yes, I know why he was picked - combination of the UNC commitment and playing high school basketball in MA.

Reaction Score
Seemed like a good guy.

I had absolutely no idea of his acting career.

RIP Neil.

Reaction Score
wow, had forgotten about him. at one point we were the favorites to land him as I think he played for or was affiliated with Tony Hanson. RIP.
That's right...............Tony Hanson. I went the gambit of former UC players, Doug Melody, Joey Whelton, etc. Forgot about Tony. Yeah, there was the belief that Neil was going to be heading to Storrs, because of his attachment with Tony Hanson. Neil played at Holy Name-Central Catholic in Worcester. Dean Smith snuck in and whisked him away to Chapel Hill, where he had a difficult time. He then transferred to Holy Cross, and back to Worcester. The heart disease thing can strike overly large persons. But still it's sad. RIP NEIL. To quote Game of Thrones............................."and now his watch has ended".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom