Needed one time out to stop the bleeding | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Needed one time out to stop the bleeding

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
The only problem is that Kerch this plan on Ayton left the 3’s open, the killer is he is smart and a good passer so he identifies defenses.

Ayton impressed me more last night than if he went for 40 and 20.

The kid lets the game come to him. He had foul trouble, sat a bunch, but when in didnt force things always made the right decisions. Very comfortable taking a couple dribbles and making great reads and passes out of doubles. Has a smooth stroke from the elbows. Looks very tight with ball putting on the floor to get to rim and is obviously a rebounding monster. Nothing looks forced or panicked with him.

Kid is the full package. Best player in the country (in terms of NBA upside) for my money. Hes going to be a great pro.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I have absolutely no issues with the way KO coached that game last night. That game was there for the taking, we just couldnt overcome horrible "money possession" (where we could tie or take lead and put Arizona in game pressure) empty trips a bunch of bad turnovers, and some stupid hot shooting from Zona in 2nd 1/2. some of those 3's were DEEP and while some close outs were definitely slow, those guys werent wide open either. 7-10. in 2nd half. Ball game.

My issue with KO was his substitutions involving Onorah. He put him in at poor times. DO should have gotten almost no minutes. Even though he's a nice kid.

C

Chief00

Ayton impressed me more last night than if he went for 40 and 20.

The kid lets the game come to him. He had foul trouble, sat a bunch, but when in didnt force things always made the right decisions. Very comfortable taking a couple dribbles and making great reads and passes out of doubles. Has a smooth stroke from the elbows. Looks very tight with ball putting on the floor to get to rim and is obviously a rebounding monster. Nothing looks forced or panicked with him.

Kid is the full package. Best player in the country (in terms of NBA upside) for my money. Hes going to be a great pro.

Agree.

Reaction Score
Why wait for the commercial timeout.. Call a timeout when they went on the 7-0 run!! Come on man

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom