Need a basketball fix? KK Arnold and Ashlynn Shade on NBA TV at 7:30 pm ET | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Need a basketball fix? KK Arnold and Ashlynn Shade on NBA TV at 7:30 pm ET

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I thought Okot showed enough to remain intriguing as a possible prospect as well. She wasn't involved in the offense but rebounded very well and looked decent against Del Rosario. I haven't heard much new on her situation lately regarding eligibility or interest in coming to a US college, after a report she might have already found a US school.
She also looked pretty good guarding Booker at the three point line, enough mobility to keep herself in front of her.

Reaction Score
Ashlynn is essentially a team player, a player’s player. This means she’s not typically going to shine on an all star team. But she will lift whatever team she’s on. I think she’ll be a key piece for UConn, grabbing the timely rebound or getting the steal just when we need it, or dropping the dagger at just the right moment. In other words, she’ll be what Evina was to the Huskies in those two seasons.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Ashlynn is essentially a team player, a player’s player. This means she’s not typically going to shine on an all star team. But she will lift whatever team she’s on. I think she’ll be a key piece for UConn, grabbing the timely rebound or getting the steal just when we need it, or dropping the dagger at just the right moment. In other words, she’ll be what Evina was to the Huskies in those two seasons.
Yeah - if you look at the +/- for Shade she is tied for third on the team even with her very limited minutes and contributions to the box score. I don't really trust those numbers especially for someone playing so few minutes (Cunningham was tied leader with her 11:44 of play time, for example) but it does mean she was on the floor for good runs for team USA.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Is M. Williams known as a 3-point shooter or just an overall great player?

Reaction Score
Really good women's game and talent. I like Toby Fournier and don't know why we aren't recruiting her hard. I can tell you if the world team had Dominique Malonga then the game would have been a lot closer. We really should be recruiting her now and hard. She is a phenom and superstar.
I think if Dennis Rodman and Gabby Williams had a baby it would be Toby. She was relentless.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom