ND vs DePaul on Fox Sports 2 Tonight 9 PM | The Boneyard

ND vs DePaul on Fox Sports 2 Tonight 9 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Will be interesting to see how ND responds to the UConn loss. Turner is not playing tonight.

Will ND's defense be able to stop DePaul's 3 point shooting.

I am expecting a ND blowout win by 20+ points.

I'll watch as DePaul is UConn's next opponent.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Don't get no Fox Sports 2 around here. I know cause a lot of my soccer games I would watch end up on there. :(

wes33

Revels in Blue Devils
Reaction Score
Does not show on my Direct TV listings.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I hope Turner doesn't play so that we can see how ND looks without her when not playing UCONN.

Bruno is certainly a good coach and deserving of much respect. I wonder if he will be the next USA coach after Geno gives up that gig.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Won't be Bruno. My guess it will be a current WNBA coach or Dawn Staley.

I hope Turner doesn't play so that we can see how ND looks without her when not playing UCONN.

Bruno is certainly a good coach and deserving of much respect. I wonder if he will be the next USA coach after Geno gives up that gig.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Re Turner, this is the latest (from today's South Bend Tribune game preview):

The 8-1 Irish are expected to play without freshman Brianna Turner, sidelined with a shoulder injury. McGraw termed the 6-foot-3 post player “doubtful,” adding that Turner has been shooting but not taking part in practice.

“She’s improving daily. We’re going to progress her to practice and see how that goes eventually. Right now we’re trying to figure out what brace to put her in. She’s doing really well.”

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Fairfield County Cablevision/Optimum Fox 2 Channel 403

Reaction Score
Due to age?
Not enough of a name. Limited success as a head coach -- no final 4s.

Staley has olympic experience and a program on the rise. She will be a contender. Though the committee may feel pressure to back to a wnba coach after 2 times with a college coach. Cheryl reeves would be a front runner.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Just got to my seat. This arena is *small*. Pretty sure d3 University of Chicago's arena is larger.

Turner is in a sweatsuit throwing bounce passes with Westbeld. Won't play but she can't be too far away.

Reaction Score
DePaul up 14-0 after 5 minutes. Turner isn't playing. DePaul doesn't have a kid over 6'1" but they are keeping up with ND on the boards. DePaul press bothering ND, resulting in 4 ND turnovers. Taya Reimer moves like molasses in Storrs- she makes Stef Dolson look like a prima ballerina. Loyd just keeps going one on one, and DePaul has nobody to stop her.

Now 18-17 ND. Neither team defending well. All run and shoot. I've had enough. Spurs-Knicks time.

Last edited:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Notre Dame with all 7 TO's committed in the game yet in the lead.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
DePaul up 14-0 after 5 minutes. Turner isn't playing. DePaul doesn't have a kid over 6'1" but they are keeping up with ND on the boards. DePaul press bothering ND, resulting in 4 ND turnovers. Taya Reimer makes Stef Dolson look like a prima ballerina. Loyd just keeps going one on one, and DePaul has nobody to stop her.

I believe DePaul's center is 6'2. Notre Dame has gone with 4 guards, too, so there is no real size difference.

Reaction Score
can someone provide an internet link to the game ?
I am unable to get it in Hartford area on Comcast. I went on the ND home site and am able to pickup the audio feed. Better than nothing.

Reaction Score
can someone provide an internet link to the game ?
Also, there is a Fox Sports 2 ap for your tablet. I downloaded it, but when I tried to open the ND game I get the message that league rules does not allow it to be broadcast in my area? Odd? Back to the audio feed.....

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
This game is getting a little helter skelter the last few minutes.....people going at 110mph and out of control. Both coaches might look to dial it "down" to 100 here !

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
ND needs more players with Cable's demeanor and toughness.

They'very made enough dumb mistakes that they ought to be down 15+ but Jewell Loyd is really good. I have no other explanation for how they are winning.

Last edited:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
DePaul on an 11-4 run to start the 2nd half and take the lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom