ND looking at the acc and more | The Boneyard

ND looking at the acc and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My guess is ND is the next shoe to drop.....after that, there will be a mad scramble . Most importantly, this will happen sooner rather than later.

Reaction Score
ND to the ACC would be the best thing that could happen if UCONN was to go ACC as well am I right?

Reaction Score
If ND moves to ACC, we follow within a week. Thoughts?

Reaction Score
I think UConn to the ACC is a lock. My feeling is the ACC is holding off until ND makes a decision. Once that happens, its either ND/UConn of Rutgers/UConn.

Reaction Score
Meanwhile in Indianapolis... The NCAA is counting text messages

150, 151, 152, 153, 1...Damn! I lost count, the phone rang. 162, 163, 164, 165, Wait a minute whose text messages are these anyway? Some guy neamed Fishy!@ What school does he coach at? No one knows? 168, 169, 170...

Reaction Score
What an absolute mess.
The audacity of them worrying what will happens when the Big East falls apart when they're a pretty big reason we were scavenged in the first place. I hate them with a white hot hate....:mad:

I've attached the hatred guidelines that Fishy wrote when Miami and that Catholic school from Boston left. He has perfectly categorized Notre Dame.

Attachments

• Hatred guidleines.pdf
    11.5 KB · Views: 75
Reaction Score
The audacity of them worrying what will happens when the Big East falls apart when they're a pretty big reason we were scavenged in the first place. I hate them with a white hot hate....:mad:

I've attached the hatred guidelines that Fishy wrote when Miami and that Satholic school from Boston left. He has perfectly categorized Notre Dame.
Yeah, I think he's got them down pat!

Reaction Score
This is an absolute mess! One would think the ACC makes the most sense. They recruit east coast, big fan base east coast, major markets up and down east coast ( Ny, Dc, Boston, Atlanta, Miami ). But they do have rivalries with a bunch of big ten schools. I wonder does ND want to be possibly conference champs or near the top most years? Or second, third, forth fiddle? Are they going to continue to over evaluate their football potential on the field? My guess is they want to maximize money, bowl game, and win/lose record. They can do this in the ACC.

Reaction Score
I think the question will be is CT a big enough market for us to beat out RU. We currently have ZERO reality tv shows on cable vs NJ.

Reaction Score
I think the question will be is CT a big enough market for us to beat out RU. We currently have ZERO reality tv shows on cable vs NJ.

There has GOT to be a Snookie in West Haven or Hamden...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
vh1 can do a i love new york show, in south norwalk
a&e can do a crach house addict show is bpt
jerry springer and crew are in stamford doing shows right now

Reaction Score
its amazing that a team with no recent relevance holds so much water in the national conference landscape.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
its amazing that a team with no recent relevance holds so much water in the national conference landscape.

It's the 20 bazillion alums and fans that tune into every game even if they aren't top 10 (something UConn fans should learn).

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
It would come down to UConn and Rutgers, yes.

Everyone knows we have trouble beating Rutgers on the football side of things which is matters most in all of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom