NCST... Do you agree? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NCST... Do you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yes he most certainly did visit UConn. There were kids chanting his name, and he even tweeted something to the effect that he had a "hella fun time."

Unfortunately he chose NCST, kid is a beast.
I don't remember him actually visiting but I guess you are right.

http://www.ctpost.com/basketball/article/Leslie-a-top-uncommitted-recruit-visits-UConn-461669.php

He committed to NC St. shortly after returning home from the UConn visit.

That was the spring that UConn was shooting for the moon (Knight, Joseph, Lamb, Leslie, etc.)

Reaction Score
When did Leslie become so great? He's a nice player but I don't think Giffey or Daniels will embarrass themselves against him. The kid Howell will be a challenge as well, he's a load. But let's face it, there were kids in my law school intramural league who would get what they want against our frontcourt so I'm expecting those two to be tough.

I dont know who's going to win the game, but I'm going to set the over/under on threes made by Scott Wood at 9. And take the over.
Agree with the Leslie is not a great player. He may have a great game tonight but that should not equate to great player. I reserve the word great for the Kemba Walker's of the world.

Reaction Score
When did Leslie become so great? He's a nice player but I don't think Giffey or Daniels will embarrass themselves against him. The kid Howell will be a challenge as well, he's a load. But let's face it, there were kids in my law school intramural league who would get what they want against our frontcourt so I'm expecting those two to be tough.

I dont know who's going to win the game, but I'm going to set the over/under on threes made by Scott Wood at 9. And take the over.

This is pretty much like a redux of the doomsday Mich St scenario, guys on here were acting like Nix & Payne were going to combine for 40 & 20. Leslie is a good player but like you said DD & Giff should be able to hold their own(I think Giffey will do better than DD). Howell is the more troublesome matchup seeing as how Tyler, Wolf, and Nolan can't play D without fouling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom