NCAA Tournament Day 1 Thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

NCAA Tournament Day 1 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Happy for Cincy.

Did Allie LaForce age ten years in one year? What happened?
Cocaine is a helluva drug....

Reaction Score
SEC is worst than the AAC. Their only saving grace is Kentucky. I mean Arkansas has to be the worst offensive team I have ever seen. I mean they have a huge height advantage and can't even use it and they have no outside shooting.

Reaction Score
The EWU coach should have shut his mouth. No reason to irritate Gtown with those comments.

Reaction Score
Rough day for my bracket, I picked all the wrong upsets. I had Wofford over Arkansas and E Wash over Gtown. I also lost one of final 2 teams, Iowa State.

Reaction Score
We got a Stony Brook fan congratulating Cincy fans on a UConn board. At least he's not bashing Boneyarders in this thread.

Dude. I'm happy for this freaking league. Are you serious? the AAC needs wins urgently. WTF is wrong with the BY

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Sitting at a whopping 27.2% on the Boneyard group bracket on ESPN.

Calling broker today to sell my Hoiberg stock. Bracket killing bastard.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Went to all the games in Jacksonville. Unreal games. The Georgia St-Baylor and UNC-Harvard games and crowd were electric. When the PG from Harvard nailed the 4 point play in the final minutes it was deafening.

Reaction Score
Rough day for my bracket, I picked all the wrong upsets. I had Wofford over Arkansas and E Wash over Gtown. I also lost one of final 2 teams, Iowa State.
I got OSU over VCU

but missed on taking Texas over Butler. My bracket is already missing an EE and SS team. I had SMU beating Gonzaga but turns out I can't ever trust SMU again; I've learned my lesson. Then of course Baylor failed everyone. Speaking of which, can never really trust the B12 again either.

Going for IU over Wichita State today

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
One FF and one EE team down. Probably gonna be a lot worse after today.

Reaction Score
You probably know that the coaches son who hit that but just wanted to make sure!

Also this team is without their leading scorer Ryan Harrow (yes of NC State, Kentucky fame) and he may be back this weekend. 19 a game
Yes, I knew that. Not sure it changes anything. Still hilarious seeing the guy go flying off the chair, which he was using because he blew out his ACL celebrating after winning the conference tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom