NCAA to proceed with 2021 national men’s college hockey tournament April 8-10 in Pittsburgh (USCHO) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NCAA to proceed with 2021 national men’s college hockey tournament April 8-10 in Pittsburgh (USCHO)

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
They should have gone to one location for the NCAA tournament, like they did for Basketball. Then you could even have had 20 teams in the "bubble", with the 16 tournament teams, and 4 "alternates" ready just for this scenario of positive COVID tests.

Reaction Score
Wow this is crazy. I wish they had backup teams waiting to sub.
My understanding is that they did, but the period for which those subs could be made was by necessity just a few days. With games starting today, you needed to give at least Thursday as a practice day, and Wednesday as a travel day. So dropping out after Tuesday or so kinda had to mean it wasn’t feasible to replace you.

Reaction Score
My understanding is that they did, but the period for which those subs could be made was by necessity just a few days. With games starting today, you needed to give at least Thursday as a practice day, and Wednesday as a travel day. So dropping out after Tuesday or so kinda had to mean it wasn’t feasible to replace you.
Monday was the cut off day. Dumb, too early.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
The cutoff day was Monday. The testing was after Monday. Thats categorically stupid!

Reaction Score
How could UMass screw up so badly? UConn will probably be the top New England public school for quite a while.

Hockey draws affluence. ADs know this. That's why SHU is building a new rink.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom