NBC's Top 20 Backcourts in College Basketball | The Boneyard

NBC's Top 20 Backcourts in College Basketball

Reaction Score
Now that is insulting

Sorry, I dont agree.

It was a big down year last season.

While I agree he is an excellent player, he needs to prove it on the floor.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Yale, Yale, we in here talkin' about Yale?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
13350bulletin_board.jpg

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I'm not even going to read this
BUT JA, CV and AG better read it and post it in their lockers

Reaction Score
Love it, more motivation on the chalk board, I guess nowadays on the white board or whatever....

Reaction Score
this fanbase thinks jalen ist chris smith; hint hims only 25% of UCONN's leading scorer in history; two bads/gilbert ist just slight contact dans game conditions from disabled list-hint, remember pikiel dudes/larrier should have been recruited over by now/purvis et amoeba should have been recruited over et over et over/note what quinipeeaks tom moore via deptstorr said after exit;something to effect he probably could have recruited better; guess who be sayin that shortly vs longly/toooomany hand me downs under courant regime et been takin easy path with no results to speak of with owned roster minus several grad transfers yr club gots clubed by jayhawk

Reaction Score
Sorry, I dont agree.

It was a big down year last season.

While I agree he is an excellent player, he needs to prove it on the floor.

Who is an excellent player? This is about backcourts.

Top 20.

Reaction Score
I must be missing something about Notre Dame's great back court.

I honestly think that if Gilbert were a 2017 recruit, UConn would be getting a lot more hype. People have simply forgotten about him.

You are missing something. Farrell is one of the best point guards in the country.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
this fanbase thinks jalen ist chris smith; hint hims only 25% of UCONN's leading scorer in history; two bads/gilbert ist just slight contact dans game conditions from disabled list-hint, remember pikiel dudes/larrier should have been recruited over by now/purvis et amoeba should have been recruited over et over et over/note what quinipeeaks tom moore via deptstorr said after exit;something to effect he probably could have recruited better; guess who be sayin that shortly vs longly/toooomany hand me downs under courant regime et been takin easy path with no results to speak of with owned roster minus several grad transfers yr club gots clubed by jayhawk

Wait ... Where did you come from ?!?!

Reaction Score
The Chap is back! As incomprehensible as ever too. Our resident cajun hater.

Reaction Score
Definitely some very good backcourts listed. The top ten listed in any order is hard to argue with. Uconn needs to do some winning to deserve serious consideration. To the victor.........

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
more to skoolbook bounce bounce has changed sense pikiel dude's short shorts; corporate pensions are gone and so are alma loyals. All are hand me down; backcourt list as is not if shouldered aside; jalen passed sea test one on five; takes two to tango.

Reaction Score
The author is CT native, prob why the love for Yale. Doesn't explain the UConn diss though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom