NBC, TNT Sports expected to broadcast Big East men’s, women’s basketball games this season | Page 3 | The Boneyard

NBC, TNT Sports expected to broadcast Big East men’s, women’s basketball games this season

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I emailed a broadcasting exec at the Big East and he actually responded. He confirmed that next season will be the last for SNY. (Coming from Scott Hecht) head broadcasting exec.
Bummer. I really liked that relationship.

Hopefully they'll broadcast every game on the Fox family of networks. But I think a bunch of them will end up on max. Just because that would be the most annoying outcome.

Reaction Score
Bummer. I really liked that relationship.

Hopefully they'll broadcast every game on the Fox family of networks. But I think a bunch of them will end up on max. Just because that would be the most annoying outcome.
More likely to have Peacock games. I think Max will simulacast the games but won’t exclusively air them. The games will be spread out between TNT, TBS, TruTV etc. on cable while being on max at the same time.

Reaction Score
More likely to have Peacock games. I think Max will simulacast the games but won’t exclusively air them. The games will be spread out between TNT, TBS, TruTV etc. on cable while being on max at the same time.
I agree, the March Madness tournament was on CBS, TNT, TBS & Tru TV. Max was thrown in the mix because they had Bleacher Report (BR) as an addition to MAX subscribers. It was free with a MAX subscription, but I don’t know if that is still true.

Reaction Score
I know FloSports had some sort of deal to show some Big East games last season. I assume that's done, too? I only know that because I used a link provided by Villanova to get FloSports for a month for $14 so I could watch Vandy's holiday games in Vegas.

Reaction Score
I don't see any place to put the discount code either when I try to set it up via my TV or when I try to do it on my phone
Even though they said it would expire on June 30, Peacock yanked this deal about a week ago.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom