OT: - NBA Trade Deadline | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: NBA Trade Deadline

Reaction Score
Woj mentioning Bojan like he's a throw-in when he's the much bigger piece lol. not a Knicks fan but that's a nice move, their front office the past couple of years is a complete 180 compared to years past.
100% agree.

I don't watch any NBA basketball during the regular season, but as a kid who grew up in the NYC area in the mid-90s, it would be awesome to see the Knicks do well this season. I'll be tuning in once the NCAA season is over.

Reaction Score
They are different positions. But you have to imagine this will probably hamper Andre's minutes to the degree that he's viewed as one of the teams better defensive stoppers

Reaction Score
They are different positions. But you have to imagine this will probably hamper Andre's minutes to the degree that he's viewed as one of the teams better defensive stoppers

Yup, sure will. Sucks for AJ

Everyone in Wisconsin wants to see AJ play more, except for the coach.

Reaction Score
yes I think so as long as OG & Randle are healthy

They definitely need OG back at least. Precious Achiuwa has been playing great since Randle has been out so Randle hasn't been missed as much as one would expect. Achiuwa is only 24 and his emergence makes that trade with Toronto look like a steal.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I have a hard time believing in the Bucks right now because their defense is just so bad. Think the Knicks matchup well. But if Dame can turn the clock back they could have a chance.

Celtics are the main threats. But again, think the Knicks matchup well and have the guys to control the paint in that series.

Robinson, Harthenstein, Precious, and Randle against Porzingis and Tatum is a matchup heavily in favor of the Knicks as far as defense and rebounding goes. They could be like the Heat on steroids somewhat.
This might be the first time in many years that I actually remembered that the Knicks are still in the NBA. They've been worse than the other 4 teams in the Atlantic for so long. Nice to have them back among the living.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Wing depth for Boston.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Hayward to OKC

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
I like it

I like that’s he’s a young guy who seems to be getting better. Can help now but isn’t some almost washed 36 year old.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom