OT: - NBA Trade Deadline (Lamb to Sacremento) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: NBA Trade Deadline (Lamb to Sacremento)

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
it's the worst NBA team California city

It's the worst NBA city period. If not for the NJ Devils it might be the worst pro sports city (Buffalo is up there). Kings should really go back to KC.

Reaction Score
It's the worst NBA city period. If not for the NJ Devils it might be the worst pro sports city (Buffalo is up there). Kings should really go back to KC.
Worse than Oklahoma City?

Reaction Score
Harden is being evaluated as a player commanding huge money and who is on a severe downswing.

Harden is probably going to turn into Westbrook in a year or two. If you're trading for Harden now, that means you're extending him too (likely a 3 year deal based on similar recent scenarios). I'm not sure that Philly fans should be celebrating too much if they trade for Harden.

Reaction Score

Interesting four-teamer to break the ice on deadline day.

Even though he's a Dukie and seems to have an attitude problem, I kinda hope Bagley can get something going in Detroit.

Reaction Score
Sucks for Lamb as he now has to pay CA's 12.3% income tax.
For only half the games though, right? I thought NBA players get taxed in each state (the athlete's tax) for which they do the work (i.e. play games).

Reaction Score
For only half the games though, right? I thought NBA players get taxed in each state (the athlete's tax) for which they do the work (i.e. play games).
Regardless, it is a huge chunk of money vs the 3% tax in Indiana. Some simple math is that it is about $500K less per year that does not go into Lamb's pocket. Lamb is a UFA after this year. It will be interesting where he ends up and a what salary for his next contract. The injury bug has really hurt his earning potential

Reaction Score

the trade everyone has been waiting for!

also just so happens to have another uconn player in the mix...

Reaction Score
The big one! Unbelievable that Harden is out of Brooklyn already.

Morey got what he wanted for Simmons, but they did have to give up Curry and Drummond, plus the picks.

Gonna take a while to see how this works out for both teams.

Reaction Score
The big one! Unbelievable that Harden is out of Brooklyn already.

Morey got what he wanted for Simmons, but they did have to give up Curry and Drummond, plus the picks.

Gonna take a while to see how this works out for both teams.
does drummond start for brooklyn? he's probably the best big they have, no?

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

Interesting four-teamer to break the ice on deadline day.

Even though he's a Dukie and seems to have an attitude problem, I kinda hope Bagley can get something going in Detroit.

Honestly getting DD for so little makes up for the sabonis deal.

It really makes a lot more sense now

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
That's the best they could do for Porzingis? The Mavs are just sad these days.
Dallas gave up two unprotected first round picks to get Porzingis and signed him to a max deal, only to give him away for peanuts a few dissapointing seasons later. Also took on Davis Bertans' disasterous contract. Rough stuff.

Luka and Dinwiddie doesn't seem like a great fit either.

Reaction Score
Is White a PG? They do need a PG. This summer they need to go after an elite PG. Would make Tatum and Brown so much better.
Yeah, he's a point guard! He was coached by Udoka in San Antonio too, so there's familiarity there. Played with Smart, Tatum, and Brown on Team USA in the World Cup as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom