OT: - NBA Trade Deadline (Lamb to Sacremento) | The Boneyard

OT: NBA Trade Deadline (Lamb to Sacremento)

Reaction Score
Couple big deals today, one of which features our guy Jeremy Lamb.

Earlier today, New Orleans traded for CJ McCollum and Larry Nance as well, sending out Josh Hart and multiple picks.

Reaction Score
Couple big deals today, one of which features our guy Jeremy Lamb.

Earlier today, New Orleans traded for CJ McCollum and Larry Nance as well, sending out Josh Hart and multiple picks.

Interesting trade. Seems like some ok players going in both directions. At the very least former good players. I'm not up to speed on the current status of all the players included.

Reaction Score

Full details on the NOP/POR trade for those interested.

Expecting there will be a ton more movement ahead of Thursday's deadline

Reaction Score
Interesting trade. Seems like some ok players going in both directions. At the very least former good players. I'm not up to speed on the current status of all the players included.
Definitely an interesting one. Pretty shocking that Sacremento is trading Haliburton, who has borderline star potential and is one of the most efficient players in the league as a second-year guy. Hield is over-paid but he's one of the best shooters in the NBA as well.

Think it's a bad deal for Sacremento, but that's kind of their thing.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

Full details on the NOP/POR trade for those interested.

Expecting there will be a ton more movement ahead of Thursday's deadline

I’m amazed that a contract more underwater than Kemba last year got actual value back

Really makes me question Stevens

Reaction Score
Lamb has made over $60m in the NBA as mostly a journeyman and occasionally a key rotation player. Life is Good.
Yeah, good career and still going. Would love to see him on a solid playoff team again. Not gonna happen in Sacremento, but he should have some interest next time he's a free agent.

Reaction Score
I've never been to Sacramento. I've heard it kinda sucks. Is that true?

Reaction Score
I’m amazed that a contract more underwater than Kemba last year got actual value back

Really makes me question Stevens
are you talking about mccollum? have you watched either player the last two years?? not even comparable. and i am a huge kemba fan.

the Q

Reaction Score
are you talking about mccollum? have you watched either player the last two years?? not even comparable. and i am a huge kemba fan.

Kemba last year was much better than cj this year

It’s not even close

Last year cj was better

But this years cj va Kemba at the time he was traded, Kemba was better

Reaction Score
Kemba last year was much better than cj this year

It’s not even close

Last year cj was better

But this years cj va Kemba at the time he was traded, Kemba was better
i mean, here are the stats. not sure how you can say that it isn't close.

mccollum this year: 21, 4, and 5 on 44/38/71 splits

kemba last year: 19, 4, and 5 on 42/36/90 splits

eye test-wise, kemba was clearly washed last year, and has completely fallen off of a cliff this year. mccollum is having a down year, but it's clear watching him that he is still in his prime on the basketball court.

Reaction Score
Speaking of New Orleans, what’s the deal with Zion?? Is this dude ever coming back or what?

Reaction Score
i mean, here are the stats. not sure how you can say that it isn't close.

mccollum this year: 21, 4, and 5 on 44/38/71 splits

kemba last year: 19, 4, and 5 on 42/36/90 splits

eye test-wise, kemba was clearly washed last year, and has completely fallen off of a cliff this year. mccollum is having a down year, but it's clear watching him that he is still in his prime on the basketball court.
Just saw McCollum in person the other day, playing @Miami without Dame Lillard in the game. Portland sucks this year but he looked great in that game, going up against a good defense as the number one option. Think he's still got some miles left. It's true that is he not on a good contract though.

New Orleans has made some weird trades of late. Guess they really wanted a veteran guard. I like the idea of Nance on that team too with Zion (assuming he comes back at some point??).

Reaction Score
I learned today that Sixers fans really, really like Drummond and want him signed long term.

Previous fanbases of his teams hated the guy.

the Q

Reaction Score
I learned today the sixers fans are irrational

No one not named embiid should be off limits to get harden

Reaction Score
I learned today the sixers fans are irrational

No one not named embiid should be off limits to get harden
Harden is being evaluated as a player commanding huge money and who is on a severe downswing.

Many Sixers fans seem to credit Andre with giving Embiid the rest from needing to be on the court all the time.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I've never been to Sacramento. I've heard it kinda sucks. Is that true?

More days over 90 than Phoenix. It's not great. But it isn't far from wine country or Tahoe.

the Q

Reaction Score
Harden is being evaluated as a player commanding huge money and who is on a severe downswing.

Many Sixers fans seem to credit Andre with giving Embiid the rest from needing to be on the court all the time.

Any deal without maxey is a steal for the sixers

It’s laughable what an opportunity this is for them because harden is trying to force his way out of a second team in 2 years….after the rockets sent him to Brooklyn (over Philly) at his request last year

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom