NBA Summer League | Page 21 | The Boneyard

NBA Summer League

Reaction Score
I can’t figure out the nba…I would think a 6’6” athletic tough guy that can score like Martin wouldn’t get cut

Reaction Score
I can’t figure out the nba…I would think a 6’6” athletic tough guy that can score like Martin wouldn’t get cut
They just signed 36 year old Wes Matthews before cutting Tyrese. I guess they want a veteran presence, which would imply they're pushing for a win-now attitude.

But they just traded their starting PF in a cash dump, and with their current roster they would be lucky to make it out of the first round of the playoffs. Puzzling decisions this offseason from Atlanta

Reaction Score
He's a real tweener, lunchpail kind of player. He can shoot it decently, he can finish decently but he doesn't really have an explosive first step or great athleticism and length. I hope he gets picked up by someone but he looks like the kind of guy who will probably always be fighting for a spot.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
The determination and effort are there. Jordan will improve. I'm certainly not worried about his shooting ability but he does need to get stronger.
Still young he can really bulk up with full time training without school & other events in the way.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom