NBA playoffs | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NBA playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reddick's career in a nutshell:

Nobody has missed more potential game-changing shots over the last decade.

He had a very good season and was having a very good playoffs but I have to agree, he misses big open shots all the time. Kyle Korver is the same way, tears it up all season long but when the playoffs come along he crumbles.

Reaction Score
He had a very good season and was having a very good playoffs but I have to agree, he misses big open shots all the time. Kyle Korver is the same way, tears it up all season long but when the playoffs come along he crumbles.
I'm no Reddick fan but he is more of a dagger player than a comeback shooter. Anyway there is something missing on that roster and Doc will figure that out. Up 3-1 and couldn't close, there is a lot of blame to pass around.

Griffen didn't go to the foul line until the 4th qtr, and he's a power forward. Hell I don't even know who there 2 guard is, and they appear to have a weak bench. I'm no NBA expert like you and others but the Clippers deserved to lose.

Reaction Score
I'm no Reddick fan but he is more of a dagger player than a comeback shooter. Anyway there is something missing on that roster and Doc will figure that out. Up 3-1 and couldn't close, there is a lot of blame to pass around.

Griffen didn't go to the foul line until the 4th qtr, and he's a power forward. Hell I don't even know who there 2 guard is, and they appear to have a weak bench. I'm no NBA expert like you and others but the Clippers deserved to lose.
The reason why there is something missing on that roster is because of Doc himself, he's arguably the worst GM in the league.

Reaction Score
Anyway there is something missing on that roster and Doc will figure that out.
I seriously doubt it.

Reddick is the 2 guard, and while he's good during the grind of the season, he's a disaster in the clutch. As for the bench... it's terrible, and guess whose fault that is? GM Doc Rivers.

The Clips are in trouble. They'll be a second-tier Western team next year behind GSW, OKC & Houston.

Reaction Score

Redick is their 2 guard and yes they have no bench. Griffin had 27 and 11, he ain't the problem. Barnes as your starting 3 man is a huge problem.

Reaction Score
Ok I know you guys love the NBA and I poked in for a couple of seconds because golf was over. And I am not saying the NBA is ridiculous but the fact Chris Paul can jump on Howards back during a FT and Howard only gets 2 shots is beyond lame. I mean it hasn't even bounced off the rim yet and he's piggybacking his a**, really they don't get the ball too? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Matt Barnes is weak sauce, how does he start in the nba? On a playoff team no less. I would play Crawford in his spot, I know hes smaller but nobody can guard him

Reaction Score
Ok I know you guys love the NBA and I poked in for a couple of seconds because golf was over. And I am not saying the NBA is ridiculous but the fact Chris Paul can jump on Howards back during a FT and Howard only gets 2 shots is beyond lame. I mean it hasn't even bounced off the rim yet and he's piggybacking his a**, really they don't get the ball too? :rolleyes:
Golf is definitely where it's at if you are looking for extreme excitement!

Reaction Score

Technically it's a loose ball foul. I'm not sure what is worse, the fact that we are seeing more and more of this or the fact that it is being accepted as good strategy. I think there should at least be an effort to make it look like a basketball play.

Reaction Score
Technically it's a loose ball foul. I'm not sure what is worse, the fact that we are seeing more and more of this or the fact that it is being accepted as good strategy. I think there should at least be an effort to make it look like a basketball play.
Sadly, it is good strategy. Speaks to how bad Howard, or Daniels, is from the line.

But the NBA has to do something about it. They need to find a way to at least tone it down.

Reaction Score
Golf is definitely where it's at if you are looking for extreme excitement!

Yeah hate to tell you sj in this case it's more excitement than the NBA for me - to each his own. Those 35 minute last 1:46 just don't work for me while people are running around fouling guys who can't shoot. But I do get it for those that like it, they are great great players. Just not for me.

At 55 there's only one I can play and be competitive in anymore too!;)

As far as extreme excitement though sj, the Rangers/Caps series and now the Lightning series is real excitement for sure, much more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom