OT: - NBA Playoffs | The Boneyard

OT: NBA Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
First, I think we owe the NBA a ton of credit for getting to their playoffs, having no players get sick, showing that the bubble can be done effectively.

Gonna suck not watching playoff basketball in a bar but here we are.

Figure we can get a thread going now, with the play-in games between Portland and Memphis going on today and tomorrow.

Damien Lillard has been going crazy, we will see if he can keep this clutch run going and make some noise. He’s averaged something crazy like 50 and 9 over the last 3 games, all essentially facing elimination

Reaction Score
That nets Portland game was way better than I thought it would be. Just trading blows at the end. I thought levert should of drove at the end but didn't really make a difference to Nets if they wom or lost. Sun's started and ended season hot, the middle games though cost them the playoffs

Reaction Score
Sucks that McCollum is hurt. Would love to see a fully healthy Portland (for the first time in a while) play the Lakers.

Still, Lillard averaging 37.6 in the bubble is damn impressive and they're definitely my non-Celtics team right now.

Reaction Score
Not saying they'll win more than 1 or 2, but (provided McCollum is able to perform like tonight), is this the best 8th seed ever?

Also, I know it may be verboten, but I actually like watching Carmelo on this team. He's playing within the team concept and he looks like he's having fun for the first time since he was with the Nuggets.

Reaction Score
Not saying they'll win more than 1 or 2, but (provided McCollum is able to perform like tonight), is this the best 8th seed ever?

Also, I know it may be verboten, but I actually like watching Carmelo on this team. He's playing within the team concept and he looks like he's having fun for the first time since he was with the Nuggets.
Playing alot like his "Olympic Melo" role, except obviously he's not as good. Still effective on offense tho, but he's probably gonna be obliterated defensively next round

Reaction Score
gonna be fun seeing dame doing his this against the fakers

Reaction Score
Jazz Nuggs going to OT in the first playoff game. Mitchell has 51 breaking Karl Malone's Jazz playoffs record. Shootout between Mitchell and Jamal Murray.

Reaction Score
love you kemba but sixers better win

not a boston fan

Reaction Score
You're going to see some crazy individual numbers this playoffs. These guys are so good and they've all been playing on this same court with these same rims for a while. Mitchell and Murray were ridiculously good and we're going to see more performances like that.

Reaction Score
Sixers should be permanently cursed for "The Process" which was an abomination.

Celtics did rebuilding right.

Which is sad, because I like Simmons and Embiid.

truth. all that talent but the powers that be are clueless. you can’t spend a few bucks and get a better head coach

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
Sixers should be permanently cursed for "The Process" which was an abomination.

Celtics did rebuilding right.

Which is sad, because I like Simmons and Embiid.

I certainly agree that the Celtics did rebuilding right, but I’d say the circumstances by which they acquired the draft picks that allowed them to rebuild so efficiently were “unique”. ‘Trader’ Danny is a shrewd GM..

All said, and as a Knicks fan, I think both teams’ rebuilds were pretty successful...

anyway, fun game tonight

Reaction Score
i think still they lose with simmons, brett brown suuucks as a coach

i hate the celtics

Reaction Score
a bet against the sweep?

with embiid best player on both teams...hmmm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online