NBA Playoffs | Page 51 | The Boneyard

NBA Playoffs

Reaction Score
At some point you feared the youth would show up for the Celtics and not having Kyrie in the clutch would show up and it did. There were actually some Celtics fans calling into WEEI saying the Celtics are better off with Rozier over Kyrie lmao. Lebron just controlled that whole game on both ends just amazing, the Celtics just panicked down the stretch something you didnt see all year long and Lebron had a lot to with that.

Reaction Score
Great run by the Celtics - to get to game seven of the conference finals without two of their top 3 players was well beyond reasonable expectations. I'll be curious to see what happens with Smart - I like him off the bench more than Rozier and I don't think they can afford both, but 12-14m seems pretty steep. C's missed a LOT of shots - I cringed every time Rozier took a 3 in the second half. There was some good defense by the Cavs but lots of open misses and some poor decisions. Tatum was excellent - it will be fun watching him develop with Kyrie, Al and Hayward on the floor.

Lebron was an absolute monster. The breakaway where he still got to the rim with someone trying to wrap their arms around him (and a goaltend) pretty much epitomized the game - strong, tough, unstoppable. There was nothing the C's could do. That is where the C's needed a go-to bona fide all star and both were sitting in street clothes on the bench. Tatum is going to be great and he might be a top 10-20 guy, but he's physically overmatched at times and the refs don't give him the star treatment yet.

If the Rockets somehow pull out game 7 and Paul's not healthy for the finals I'd give the Cavs a shot to win it all. Otherwise GS or healthy Houston just has too much firepower for the King.

Yeah GS there is no shot for Cleveland unless GS is really beat up, thats just to have an outside shot, Houston because of the CP3 injury and Harden with his stupid turnovers.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Gordon looking like a beast so far. He needs to be.

Reaction Score
Leaving Klay in with 2 fouls is bold but I don't hate it. Letting him still guard Harden on the other hand...

Reaction Score
It's game 7 and Durant looks like he's on a Sunday stroll. Complete lack of energy and focus from the Warriors.

Reaction Score
It's game 7 and Durant looks like he's on a Sunday stroll. Complete lack of energy and focus from the Warriors.

Its insane. Not boxing out, slow to rotate on defense, looks completely uninterested in the game

Reaction Score
When they are out of sync Durant is purely one-on-One and Curry needs 2 makes in a row before it starts clicking for the team. If they (warriors) don’t get hot they lose because Houston is simply playing harder man by man.

Reaction Score
Golden State is an incredible third quarter team. That's going to tell the story of this game tonight. If Houston can survive it, you have to think they will win. It sounds obvious and simplistic, but it is just the way things have played out in this series so far.
Hopefully it kinda happens but we go into the 4th with a one/ish possession game. Then we get to see who is better at least tonight which decides 17-18 and those stakes make it epic.

Reaction Score
Horrendous shot selection from Rockets but they are playing much harder than the Warriors and the refs are in the bag for the Warriors.

Reaction Score
Horrendous shot selection from Rockets but they are playing much harder than the Warriors and the refs are in the bag for the Warriors.

It's as if the NBA refs don't even bother to try and hide it sometimes.

Reaction Score
Just like that GS take the lead, BANG should come down to the end.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom