NBA Finals | Page 15 | The Boneyard

NBA Finals

So?

• Total voters

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Age and wear and tear catches up with all of us. The Warriors have averaged over an extra 20 games a year for the last 5 years. That is a lot of extra games for Durant, Curry, Thompson, Green, Iguodola, and Livingston, and a lot of those were 40 minute games for the first 4 of that group.

If I was a top tier free agent, I would demand a 30-32 minutes per game cap in my contract, and at least 5 games off during the season. Fatigue is cumulative, and the injury risk spikes when the minutes get really high. Form and body control get weaker with extreme fatigue, and that is when injuries occur. Durant's big injury led to a catastrophic injury that could cost him $100 million and a spot in the history books as one of the greatest of all time. I am sure that Thompson's knee injury was indirectly caused by his hamstring injury.

Kidd would drive me crazy with the way he rode Antetokuomnpo. Budenholzer cut him back 4 mpg, and he was much more effective and he is going to be productive longer. Kerr is OK with his minutes management, although he threw it out the window in the playoffs.

Reaction Score
Everyone loves Klay and his injury is disheartening but on the bright side we are going to have so much fun watching Curry try to do it all next year.

What a way for New Balance to begin their life as a basketball brand. Kawhi wins MVP and is the most memeable player in the NBA. The resale value of his shoes on the secondary market is crazy and every kid in Canada is going to want to own a pair of the shoes.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Everyone loves Klay and his injury is disheartening but on the bright side we are going to have so much fun watching Curry try to do it all next year.

What a way for New Balance to begin their life as a basketball brand. Kawhi wins MVP and is the most memeable player in the NBA. The resale value of his shoes on the secondary market is crazy and every kid in Canada is going to want to own a pair of the shoes.
Call me when someone scores 111 points in a game though.

Reaction Score
Angry because I think Drake's a tool? It's a message board homey, don't take things so seriously.

Reaction Score
So you can't be friends with people that don't play for the team you work for. Don't do this Drake slander, I will not stand for it.
He's a fugazi, softer than baby s^%t and softer than Rocktheworld.

Reaction Score
It is so exciting that we will actually have parity this season. To that point, the team with the best odds to win the championship is currently the Lakers.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Who was the last sports team to win a championship where the face of the team wasn’t a player, coach or owner?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom